Jump to content

Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 8th May 2021 17:30 GMT


Recommended Posts


3 minutes ago, OneTommyLangley said:

Martin Tyler is taking some stick on twitter...heres a sample theres lots more 

 

Martin Tyler can barely disguise his contempt when Chelsea score. We could be playing against a team with a front three of Harold Shipman, Hitler and Pol Pot and the commentators would want them to win.

Give the poster a medal for that one

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Malta Blue said:

Nut sure about this one mate, apart from KDB who was missing?

Gundogan, Foden didn't start. Mahrez was left out entirely. Obviously no KdB and Stones. Fernandinho didn't play right?

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, OneTommyLangley said:

Martin Tyler is taking some stick on twitter...heres a sample theres lots more 

 

Martin Tyler can barely disguise his contempt when Chelsea score. We could be playing against a team with a front three of Harold Shipman, Hitler and Pol Pot and the commentators would want them to win.

Martin Tyler dislikes us, always has done. 

What's the pundits general thoughts on Sterling's challenge ?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Nut sure about this one mate, apart from KDB who was missing?

They made NINE changes from the CL. No walker, Foulinho, Stones. Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Silva, Zinchenko

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Backbiter said:

They made NINE changes from the CL. No walker, Foulinho, Stones. Gundogan, Foden, Mahrez, Silva, Zinchenko

Bernardo was always a supersub though. The rest I agree.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Deino said:

Gundogan, Foden didn't start. Mahrez was left out entirely. Obviously no KdB and Stones. Fernandinho didn't play right?

Fernandinho played against us in the FA cup and got mugged off completely. So was he apart of the so called b team that played against us in the fa cup? Then why wasn't he played in tonight's b team?

Foden came on for the last 20 minutes and city was arguably worse for it

And mahrez and gundogan has been hit or miss all season

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Malta Blue said:

Fernandinho played against us in the FA cup and got mugged off completely. So was he apart of the so called b team that played against us in the fa cup? Then why wasn't he played in tonight's b team?

Foden came on for the last 20 minutes and city was arguably worse for it

And mahrez and gundogan has been hit or miss all season

I completely agree with you.

That being said, Mahrez has a touch of magic and Gundogan has been their top scorer.

Fernandinho the ar*ehole influences games for them though.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Don Antonio said:

******** came off the bench

Marhez

Foden****

Gundogoan *****

Bernado Silva

Fernandinho

Walker

Zinchenko   ******

Stones

"******** came off the bench" and make so little impact they made city worse, Fernandinihiohiniohinio was apart of "the b team" that got beat in the semis but I will give you Walker and stones

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is my first input on this thread, so I apologize if someone has already mentioned it, but I felt that Anthony Taylor gave us all of the big calls in the 2nd half, including Zouma's challenge on Sterling that looked a 70-30 penalty to me in real time and when viewed in replay.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bob stark said:

It is more than who want it more. Pep played his b team twice against us. 

The FA Cup team wasn't Pep's B team at all. Specially not when you compare who played in the Carabao Cup Final afterwards against Spurs, they were missing mainly Mahrez.

Then this game how many did we miss in comparison to Pep that had his full defense while we didn't have T.Silva nor Chilwell? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!