Man City v Chelsea (PL) Sat 8th May 2021 17:30 GMT

1 minute ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Man City starting XI is so weird lmao, i never seen a one man midfield before.

They occasionally play Cancelo in midfield - looks like a 4-4-2 to me. 

4 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

f**king sweet line up. No mount on the bench.... LOVE YOU TUCHEL

And who is Livaremnto... City playing 5 at the back ... Tuchel is living rent free in Peps head

Really pleased to see Livramento on the bench. He has an excellent engine on him and deserves to be involved with the first team.

Pep has rested his whole team this isn’t really city vs chelsea I like our chances here. Can’t blame pep he wants that CL and the PL is wrapped up 

One of those games where I think Tuchel is thinking we can afford to lose and earlier results today and yesterday have gone in our favour. He prob was also praying that Pep rested some of his key men, which he has done. No KDB in squad is relief. He couldn'r risk burning out some of our players and had to trust squad.  Did not see him resting Mount completely though.

Posted (edited)

Got ma 100% cotton throw round me on the sofa with ma cats, a bowl of chicken tikka masala and a tall glass of iced Irn Bru waiting for Chelsea to come on the telly! 

Life, it's faaaaaantastic!

2-1 Chelsea. 

Edited by Bridging The Gap

1 minute ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Intriguing, i'm in a quandary, if we win this for a better league position, can we really win the CL, for 3 on the bounce against a really good team, law of averages are against the 3 wins??

All I know is my cat is Peter Beardsley;

Likes having a good stare out the window.

Would devour a lumpy lumpy chicken wrap without hesitation. 

Not a fan of dog dirt. 

1 minute ago, Ballack & Blu said:

Intriguing, i'm in a quandary, if we win this for a better league position, can we really win the CL, for 3 on the bounce against a really good team, law of averages are against the 3 wins??

I feel like todays result hasd no bearing on the final. Technically Pep has played his second team against us in the FA cup and now this game. The final will be the first time we play aginst Pep and his False 9 formation that won him the league and got him to the UCL Final

3 minutes ago, Ballack & Blu said:

I know. I was thinking the same