Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Wed 12th May 2021 20:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

15 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Unfortunately you might be right. I haven't look in the mirror since I had my jab, so I may have morphed into a fried chicken and not know it.

An unhappy fried chicken, because I have CHO as my first scorer in the 17th minute. That's going to require a quick substitution then.

But how is your arm....I am pretending I'm fine because I took the piss out of my wife for looking for sympathy about having a dead arm but god my arm is dead at the moment. Not that I'll let her know

1 minute ago, Malta Blue said:

But how is your arm....I am pretending I'm fine because I took the piss out of my wife for looking for sympathy about having a dead arm but god my arm is dead at the moment. Not that I'll let her know

Your arm has joined your brain...

I need everyone to be nice, we have a new fan tonight...my daughter Tara is sat watching football with me for the first time since she learnt to walk(away from me) hoping for a new fan to share my passion with me. Let's hope it's a good one tonight.

I think it's only because I said she gets to stay up late tonight but I'll take it

Just now, Malta Blue said:

Upper arm is a bit sore, and I couldn't keep my eyes open after dinner and had a nap. Mind you, I couldn't keep my eyes open during a Zoom call for work this afternoon, either :blush2:

I need everyone to be nice, we have a new fan tonight...my daughter Tara is sat watching football with me for the first time since she learnt to walk(away from me) hoping for a new fan to share my passion with me. Let's hope it's a good one tonight.

I think it's only because I said she gets to stay up late tonight but I'll take it

We have to be nice to her, not you. She needs all the niceness going with having you as a father...

Just now, Valerie said:

Upper arm is a bit sore, and I couldn't keep my eyes open after dinner and had a nap. Mind you, I couldn't keep my eyes open during a Zoom call for work this afternoon, either :blush2:

My beer lifting arm is going to take a pounding tonight

We're always nice, you f**king moron with your dead arm!

5 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Your passion for socks, I see...

Plotting The Simpsons GIF