Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Wed 12th May 2021 20:15 GMT

5 minutes ago, just said:

The difference in creative, forward passing from Gilmour compared to Jorginho is staggering. One sees the pass and has the range, and Jorginho doesn't.

That’s what happened in the build up to their goal. I bit of slick passing in our right defence to get us out of pressure then Jorginho having a chance to play a forward pass instead turns round and creates all that mucking around at the back he loves to do. Just doesn’t have the vision to see forward passes.

1 minute ago, Bob stark said:

I am really not sure about the correct rule but it was just a bizarre 

I think that was our downfall. If the ref had blown his whistle as soon as kepa touched that with his hand and given an indirect free kick and yellow card(which I think is the appropriate action) then arsenal wouldn't of scored but he was just as unsure as everyone and that little hesitation was enough for arsenal to score.

I'm not saying the ref was in the wrong but if a more assured ref was in charge he would of blown straight away and denied arsenal and no one would of ever of known what could of been but I think he would of been wrong to do so. The bizzare-ness of the situation helped both the referee and arsenal

All this tippy-tappy stuff is getting us nowhere. Might be the day to throw Giroud on and CHO put some crosses into the box.

Trust TT to work something out for the second half.