Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Wed 12th May 2021 20:15 GMT

They always turn up when it doesn't matter anymore. The reverse Drogba.

I expect them to put in world class performances throughout.

Hope Tuchel rotates the squad adequately. I want to have Timo run their defences ragged but he needs to rest imo. Hope Kova is fit now too.

Mendy

Zouma    Silva     RUDI

JAMES   Jorgi  Kante  Chilwell

Ziyech                      Mount

Havertz

Pulisic playing the full 90 and Ziyech coming off after 65 min makes me think Ziyech could Start.  Puli and Werner rested for the cup final. ......there is a chance CHO plays RWB or RW.  He played so well against Man City. 

3 hours ago, Deino said:

They always turn up when it doesn't matter anymore. The reverse Drogba.

I expect them to put in world class performances throughout.

Hope Tuchel rotates the squad adequately. I want to have Timo run their defences ragged but he needs to rest imo. Hope Kova is fit now too.

"The reverse Drogba" :laugh2:

I honestly see this as Billy's breakout game if he starts with Jorginho who is definitely our brain on the pitch. Billy was left on an island by Mount in the Fulham game and we all know Kante would rather go looking for the ball than mantain a position against City. With Jorginho by Billy's side I expect Gilmour to dominate the midfield against Arsenal. 

Could be a rare start for Tammy or Giroud for this game. 

Hard not to have one eye on the final so might be prudent to pick a few fringe players like Alonso, Gilmour, Zouma and CHO and hope their eagerness to impress helps see us through. 

1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

I wish @Eight Times would hurry up and make the FA Cup Final thread so I can moan about the potentially sh*te weather...

Ah that is his job is it? I thought all match days were @coco domain and anyone else that starts one gets assimilated.

Star Trek Picard GIF by Paramount+

We have to play a strong team here, 3pts and top 4 should be virtually there.

Also we don’t want too many of those rested saturday becoming stale before the fa cup final .

id look to play kepa if I’m playing him Saturday.

kepa 

Dave Silva zouma 

Reece jorg Kante chilly  
mount havertz Werner 

get a rest in rudiger and pulusic and look to sub Werner jorg and  Reece when possible 

30 minutes ago, Bluesince66 said:

I know we have a final this weekend, but I will be totally pis*ed if we drop any points to this sh*tty team.

It's even worse for Leicester. They lose to United and us in the next two league games and could very well drop outta the CL spots so they really have to play their most intense game with a final inbetween and without our squad depth. We win the next three games and have the best possible prep-time for the CL final within the given circumstances.

14 minutes ago, weetee said:

It's even worse for Leicester. They lose to United and us in the next two league games

Utd will play with reserves today I guess so they’re more likely to win not lose

6 minutes ago, mojo said:

Utd will play with reserves today I guess so they’re more likely to win not lose

You mean it's more likely to win for Leicester? Probably. But nevertheless only if they give 100% for 90mins- which was my point re: final - especially considering they still can't go into power saving mode when they got the lead early since they play Comback-Kings United. 

7 minutes ago, weetee said:

You mean it's more likely to win for Leicester? Probably. But nevertheless only if they give 100% for 90mins- which was my point re: final - especially considering they still can't go into power saving mode when they got the lead early since they play Comback-Kings United. 

Yes, sorry for stupid sentence

Just now, mojo said:

Yes, sorry for stupid sentence

Nah, it did make sense - unless the United reserve would be that much better than the starting XI. Anyway, predicting a comfortable 3:0 win for us, arsenal doesn't stand a chance.