Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Wed 12th May 2021 20:15 GMT

7 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Clear handball there should have been a pen to us.

Havertz and Jorgi have royally screwed us today.

Triple sub at the break for me though it is too late as our finishing is so poor.

CHO, Giroud and Ziyech on, Havertz, Jorgi and Pulisic off, James in to midfield.

Yeah and who would have taken it ????

Yep, he’d miss that as well.

Just now, Munkworth said:

Ashley mentioned it a bit but seemed like it wasn’t up for discussion. 

BBC said it was because the hand was in front of his body and not in an unnatural position. But have seen plenty of those given this season

Just now, The Brit said:

Wonder what all those who were downplaying Utd chucking the game against Leicester last night are thinking now?

Leciester winning worked out better for us, so probably nothing. We need utd to be all guns blazing against liverpool. At this point of the season, points on the board count. Theres no guarentee liverpool win all their 4 games..and if utd beat them tomorrow, top 4 here we come

Just now, Munkworth said:

Ashley mentioned it a bit but seemed like it wasn’t up for discussion. 

I meant more the Sky officials, I would have expected the women (I don’t know her name) to say something like “so let’s take a look at that” and then have them analyse it. It just seemed they ignored it and just went over the goal for the entirety of the half time analysis.

Genuinely can't see us scoring tonight. We are a much better side against attacking teams and this lot are going to stick everyone behind the ball now. 

Please for the love of God prove me wrong. 

1 minute ago, just said:

Really! That's actually a decision that would require a choice?

Who would you choose to take off? Jorginho or Gilmour? Our worst player in that half or our best?

If only we could take Ivanovic off for Dave or vice versa - that’s a proper game changing sub!

1 minute ago, Oli said:

Leciester winning worked out better for us, so probably nothing. We need utd to be all guns blazing against liverpool. At this point of the season, points on the board count. Theres no guarentee liverpool win all their 4 games..and if utd beat them tomorrow, top 4 here we come

Utd will lose that one. A motivated Klopp side is dangerous

2 minutes ago, coco said:

Why are so many people saying they saw this defeat coming ? its only HT !

Exactly!

There's still 45+ min left, Chelsea can still come back and win this.

Have people forget the game against City just a few days ago?

Just now, JPH said:

After City game's first half I didn't have a feeling we had no chanche to gain points. Tonight I'm 100% sure we won't get any points.

Same feeling here, to be honest. I've watched football for long enough to be pretty sure what's going to happen.

1 minute ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Zouma had so many options to pass the ball before giving it to Jorgi.

Has 25% of the blame. Zouma got caught in two minds. Should have just belt it forward