Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Wed 12th May 2021 20:15 GMT

3 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Zouma had so many options to pass the ball before giving it to Jorgi.

He's not cut out for a team that plays out from the back. 

His decision making with the ball is slow and ponderous. He wants too many touches so is easily closed down. 

If Tuchel sticks with this system next season don't be surprised to see Zouma moved on. 

Just now, Argo said:

Maybe my standards for him are too high but looking at the goal again I'm wondering if Silva should have committed to marking Smith Rowe and gambled on Kepa saving from Auba.

Silva’s positioning was bad. He should have cut off the pass and left covering the goal to Kepa 

1 minute ago, Argo said:

Maybe my standards for him are too high but looking at the goal again I'm wondering if Silva should have committed to marking Smith Rowe and gambled on Kepa saving from Auba.

I do see your point..but I suppose you need to try and close down the striker and put pressure on him. Otherwise he has time to pick his spot.

3 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Tuchel is a bottle merchant when it comes to senior players. Gilmour being taken off before Jorginho is a joke. 

But conversely Lampard, if anything, showed too little regard for "senior" players and that's ultimately what cost him his job. 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, timetowaste said:

Ask Tuchel 😂

Timely comment as Jorginho misplaces yet one more 5 yard pass.

Shame there aren't fans in the ground to let Tuchel know what they thought about decision.

Edited by just

1 minute ago, ForeverCarefree said:

But conversely Lampard, if anything, showed too little regard for "senior" players and that's ultimately what cost him his job. 

Different people have different opinions, the youth will lead us to success in the future. Will Jorginho for example ever lead us to a league title? Not a chance, in my opinion. I’d take someone backing the youth over backing the same old players who have shown over years that they’re not good enough.