Chelsea v Arsenal (PL) Wed 12th May 2021 20:15 GMT

Just now, Chelsbear said:

9 years and we let that happen. 

Utter madness. Jorginho is not a big game player, you can't f**k up like he does this many times. Kante and Gilmore from now on unless Kova is back.

Werner has to play and CHO must not play. 

CHO did much more than pulisic did in the entire game.. why are you picking on hain?

Not really learned much tonight other than

1. If Jorginho is playing poorly dont take Gilmour off

2. If Odoi is on the bench don't bring him on

3. Practising taking corners might not be a bad idea.

Really amateur performance from TT. The substitutions made were totally odd. Kepa, Silva, Gilmour did ok tonight. Zouma and Azpi were reasonable as Dell, but all the others should look Into the mirror. Shame onthis team, loosing to poor Arsenal.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Ahh yes, because every young player is the same, where was Harry Kane at 19? Frank Lampard? Can do this all night. 

I will say that if CHO wants to fulfill his potential he does need to start producing.

Lots of stories that he likes the highlife that being a premier league player brings, perhaps concentrating on his game first and foremost would help.

Too many players don’t come close to fulfilling their potential, and after 3 seasons IMO he should be doing better than he has shown so far.

Just now, Jangz said:

CHO did much more than pulisic did in the entire game.. why are you picking on hain?

Pulisic at least had effort on goal. CHO done nothing... Not a thing. He got the ball then went backwards with it all.. The... Time

He's not ambitious enough to take on a player and drive at defenders, he's so bloody negative. 

2 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

9 years and we let that happen. 

Utter madness. Jorginho is not a big game player, you can't f**k up like he does this many times. Kante and Gilmore from now on unless Kova is back.

Werner has to play and CHO must not play. 

Good omen though...................

3 minutes ago, rocker_joker said:

Few years ago a game against Arsenal was assured 3 points for Chelsea. This year was the other way around.

That’s because their entire back line and goalkeeper were sh*t scared of Didier. 

I mean, I guess it's a dead horse at this point - but seriously, could having Abraham on the pitch made things any worse? 

Giroud looked completely out of sorts. That shot he shanked into the corner flag at least made me chuckle, if I wasn't seething with rage. 

1 minute ago, The Brit said:

Can’t believe we have lost to the worst arsenal side for decades three times in nine months 

I reckon this is part of our cunning plan to keep that sh*te manager in a job.

We got everything wrong today. Absolutley everything. 

Manager, players. They all got it badly wrong and is a serious hit to our momentum ahead of 2 huge finals.

I said before the attitude and concentration needed to be right and they were nowhere near it. The side picked should have been strong enough to win with ease but Kai and Mount messed up our chances and Jorgi put it on a plate for them just like WBA.

There is a serious attitude problem in this squad. We have take 1 point for  4 games against WBA and Arsenal. How? All about attitude.

Just now, loz said:

Not really learned much tonight other than

1. If Jorginho is playing poorly dont take Gilmour off

2. If Odoi is on the bench don't bring him on

3. Practising taking corners might not be a bad idea.

GIF by Groundhog Day

Just now, Zeta said:

It's like some of you are new to football. You could have turned that off after 20 minutes. There was 0% chance we were getting anything from the game. Absolutely zero.

That's the annoying thing. You could tell it was going to be one of those nights but you hope you're wrong only to be proved right....................!

Every player poor tonight. Mount had his worst game in a long while, Havertz back to lethargic worst, Pulicic looked leggy, CHO made zero difference, Jorginho gave us nothing but set up Arsenal's winner, Even Silva was off his game tonight. Poor Billy - getting subbed when he was our best player 1st half. Nice way to reward a youngster.

Game to Forget. Who desreves a cup final place after that? Mendy, Kante and Werner are all guaranteed starters, that's for sure.

Just now, Wearyourcolours said:

I will say that if CHO wants to fulfill his potential he does need to start producing.

Lots of stories that he likes the highlife that being a premier league player brings, perhaps concentrating on his game first and foremost would help.

Too many players don’t come close to fulfilling their potential, and after 3 seasons IMO he should be doing better than he has shown so far.

He was appalling tonight. Slowed the game down terribly and was again a bit selfish in key moments.

In danger of becoming a nearly man.

Losing is a part of the game and part of our success. I'm disappointed with the way we lost, one terrible mistake that put us in danger for top 4...

We're few levels above Arsenal and failed to score, we had every opportunity to do so. 

It brings ideas to other teams park the bus against us and we might struggle to play. We need more from our players in these situations.

COME ON CHELS!!!