Chelsea V Leicester FA Cup Final 15/5/21

Just now, Chelsbear said:

You do realise this is a FA cup final? 

You do realise this gives you entrance to the Europa League? Of course I know it’s an FA Cup final, and of course I want to win it. But, realistically I hpthink getting pinto the CL next season is more important for the club.

I was expecting a reaction to the loss the other day, but guess these players just don't have the bottle to battle back or put the effort in. Truly sh*t group of players who cannot even take chances. 

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Mate you’re kidding yourself. It was in the top corner. Maybe Mendy’s additional reach would have helped but denying that was a terrific strike is delusional.

That was not top corner. 

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Mate you’re kidding yourself. It was in the top corner. Maybe Mendy’s additional reach would have helped but denying that was a terrific strike is delusional.

If Mendy is in goal he aint taking that shot i don't think. Opposition just see an open goal with Kepa between the sticks lol

Just now, Jezq8 said:

Kepa always seems to get done by long shots 

He does doesn’t he. Particularly the ones where he stretches 

1 minute ago, Deino said:

Because it happened on the end where their fans are there. The ref was obviously influenced to let play go on.

It comes down to VAR though doesn’t it? They should automatically review it. The ref doesn’t need to approve it. 

1 minute ago, RMH said:

You do realise this gives you entrance to the Europa League? Of course I know it’s an FA Cup final, and of course I want to win it. But, realistically I hpthink getting pinto the CL next season is more important for the club.

Wow. 

Just so predictable. 
- We’re left talking about Kepa

- Were left talking about officials 

- Not enough effort or quality 

- Leicester score, we up there tempo 

how many times have we seen this play? 

I honestly don't see us getting back in this game... we have offered nothing. City will be looking at this and feeling pretty confident about their CL final chances.