Jump to content

Chelsea V Leicester FA Cup Final 15/5/21


Recommended Posts


Thankfully Kova is back so we can rotate our midfield pivot, hopefully Ziyech starts over Havertz. I also think Tuchel was naive to point out that Kante had a problem with his right achilles, just f**king say his achilles now players know his weakness and were to attack.

                     Kepa

       Azpi     Silva       Rudiger

James    Kante    Jorginho     Chilwell

       Ziyech     Werner      Mount

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Munkworth said:

Hey, you get these posts no matter how well the match is going!

@axman2526 can you not use one of the many, many streams available?

If I was not working probably but the time difference means the game starts 15 minutes after I start and usually for Saturday the busy period is the morning.

So usually I use DaZn and pause as needed, with a stream that does not work as well. Work intent is a bit pish too.

No complaints though, DaZn means I can see every league game whenever I can, league cup, europe and even Championship and below if I want and is a lot cheap than having cable. 

Just sucks on days like tomorrow but hey i will read through the thread when i can and look forward to your commentary imaging i am watching the game  😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Start them both

 

Kepa

 

Zouma

Silva

Rudiger

 

James

Kova

Kante

Alonso

 

Ziyech

Werner

Mount

I would play Christensen over Zouma though since Tuchel said he is back and rest Azpi. Also Jorginho will definitely start with Kante. No point rushing Kova. I say Kova comes off the bench in both Leicester games and is given 90 mins against Villa

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

I would play Christensen over Zouma though since Tuchel said he is back and rest Azpi. Also Jorginho will definitely start with Kante. No point rushing Kova. I say Kova comes off the bench in both Leicester games and is given 90 mins against Villa

What I have not caught his presser. Christensen is fit as well as Kova and Kante?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Let’s win this it’s a trophy so it’s damn important! 
 

kepa 

azbi silva rudiger 

james jorginho kante alonso 

mount Ziyech 

werner 

bring on kova for the last 30 mins 

so he can be ready for Tuesday.

I want alsono to start this as he always has a goal in him.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Jezq8 said:

Let’s win this it’s a trophy so it’s damn important! 
 

kepa 

azbi silva rudiger 

james jorginho kante alonso 

mount Ziyech 

werner 

bring on kova for the last 30 mins 

so he can be ready for Tuesday.

I want alonso to start this as he always has a goal in him.

 

We also needed added height against Leicester.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is who I would pick:


                Mendy

        Azpi Silva Rudiger

James    Kante     Jorginho  Chilwell

               Mount

Ziyech     Havertz    Werner


Kova - bench option, always unsure about starting someone just back from injury. Sames goes for Christensen if fit.

Pulisic -bench with a view to bring on at 60 min mark.


 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

This is who I would pick:


                Mendy

        Azpi Silva Rudiger

James    Kante     Jorginho  Chilwell

               Mount

Ziyech     Havertz    Werner


Kova - bench option, always unsure about starting someone just back from injury. Sames goes for Christensen if fit.

Pulisic -bench with a view to bring on at 60 min mark.


 

Think we would all like 11 outfield players and a keeper but the ref will probably notice 😉

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, mojo said:

 

Conflicting reports I have seen on that. Neither on Sky nor weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com  is TT quoted as saying Andreas is fit, he does not even mention him. 

Though he does say the whole squad is fit...confusing lol

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

@Valerie I’ll be having my best mate & his family over for the game tomorrow and I’ve responsibly made sure there is ice cream for everybody. Now that worry is off your mind please don’t forget to buy your own!

@Munkworth Thank you for the heads up. I've acquired 2 pints of Ben & Jerry's. Do you think it will be enough for just me, it's a final after all 🤔

Just the thought of losing 2 FA cup finals back to back, and another final in 2 weeks, makes me want to slip into a medically induced coma until 2023 :greysweat:

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, axman2526 said:

If I was not working probably but the time difference means the game starts 15 minutes after I start and usually for Saturday the busy period is the morning.

So usually I use DaZn and pause as needed, with a stream that does not work as well. Work intent is a bit pish too.

No complaints though, DaZn means I can see every league game whenever I can, league cup, europe and even Championship and below if I want and is a lot cheap than having cable. 

Just sucks on days like tomorrow but hey i will read through the thread when i can and look forward to your commentary imaging i am watching the game  😉

If you can avoid spoilers I know a couple of websites that will upload the match probably a couple of hours after its finished so when you get home from work you can pretend you're it watching live with a couple of beers?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

If you can avoid spoilers I know a couple of websites that will upload the match probably a couple of hours after its finished so when you get home from work you can pretend you're it watching live with a couple of beers?

Can't @axman2526 watch the preview and tell us to avoid it or not?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

If you can avoid spoilers I know a couple of websites that will upload the match probably a couple of hours after its finished so when you get home from work you can pretend you're it watching live with a couple of beers?

Sure I will give that a go. Cheers Malta blue. Worst case they font work in Canada and I will read through the match day thread later.

Every chance tomorrow will be like today and I will be on the go for the 2 hours the game is on for anyways.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Conflicting reports I have seen on that. Neither on Sky nor weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com  is TT quoted as saying Andreas is fit, he does not even mention him. 

Though he does say the whole squad is fit...confusing lol

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/chelsea-press-conference-fa-cup-20596819

 

4 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Any word on Jonny Evans  for them?

he's beating around the bush, like 24 hour decission betwen him and Johnny.

my guess is he's playing.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's really important we pick up a piece of silverware, now that we've worked our way into this situation. To consider losing tomorrow, not making top 4 and losing the CL final - it'd be catastrophic and derail the progress this squad has made under Frank and TT.

So for me, it has to be all out for a win tomorrow, let's get that winning thing back and take it into next week full of confidence.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!