Chelsea V Leicester FA Cup Final 15/5/21

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

What could he of possibly done about that? Do you know anything about football?

As a sub 6 foot keeper with absolutely no goalkeeping ability, nothing. Which is why I was against him playing in a Chelsea top ever again after last season, period. 
I would have though someone who knew anything about football would have been able to distinguish that. Guess not, or maybe it’s you that knows nothing of football. I’ll reserve judgement for now.

Edited by Frawdulant

3 minutes ago, Butterhampton FC said:

FFS get Werner off. I can't stand seeing him play for us any longer. 

He hasn't been great -  but it's not as if he is missing chances. We are creating f**k all as an attacking unit. It's on all of them. 

4 minutes ago, Snedger said:

This comes back to being a business. Never mind wining anything. Just keep the money rolling in by qualifying for things we don’t win.

Not for me, I get nothing of the money. But it’s about beating Atlético, Real Madrid, Barcelona, Bayern or City in the final. Watching our team play the best