Chelsea V Leicester FA Cup Final 15/5/21

Just now, loz said:

Another deserved defeat. So little quality from from start to finish. 

Yeah, we can moan about the decisions, but fair play yo Leicester. They played to their strengths and in Tielemans had the best player on the pitch. They didn't f**k about playing 1000 passes that get you knowhere. Not having a go at Jorginho but I hope next season we change direction cos this possession football is sh*t to watch and you end up with f**k all.

At least losing to Leicester doesn't feels as bad as the gooners or dippers or spuds etc.

Just now, JM7 said:

I’m not too fussed about today because top 4 is more important. Would rather win on Tuesday. 

How can we win if VAR will invent offsides and what not?

2 minutes ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Pathetic performance in a cup final. Take away the refereeing shockers and that’s firmly on Tuchel. Poor line up, took too long to change things and didn’t react to Leicester growing in to the game. Leaving players like Werner on for 82 minutes with performances like that is criminal.

correct.  TT has a lot of blame for this.  the subs came on late, the team was more lively and almost scored twice (even did once which was negated) and without the changes those chances wouldn't have happened.  disappointing to say the least, Werner is better served as a sub in my personal opinion though I'm guessing with his pace he will be starting again in CL finals.  pretty certain Kepa won't 

Chilwell was offside, I blame the Team to be such a Mess who not wanted to Win. We are not Tottenham but we Act like them as we bottling every Chance we get right now. 

Man City can Rape us and Top 4 is nothing secured. 

Just now, Mod Stark said:

The handball is waved away for VAR but the 'offside' goes straight to VAR. Leicester have never won it, we're in the Champions League Final, this game is not fixed at all.

It's not football anymore.

Because one of the Leicester players called for offside and the ref just had to check it.

1 minute ago, enigma said:

This is a far cry from the team that was strong in cup competitions 10+ years ago. Gutless performance against, and I'm sorry to say it, a Leicester side which isn't that good. On paper we should be beating that side with the amount of money spent and quality brought in over the summer. 

This happens, weaker teams do win as we have often done in the past. This team will get much better and we must cut the them some slack while they develop.

Very disappointing but on to the next match!

1 minute ago, The Don Antonio said:

Hopefully we get top 4 bcoz I am not confident about the champions League Final

We are not winning the champions league final,and maybe Tuchel is cursed in finals.

Posted (edited)

This is possibly the hardest final defeat I have ever had to accept. Done by the one thing that has been screwing us since it was bought into the game. I'm f**king sick of it, I can't accept it in the game anymore, it needs to f**king go. We don't have refs capable of using it correctly, they are drawing f**king silly lines to make decisions. This is not what it was bought in for. 

That goal was NOT offside. How can they not check the actual frame where contact with the ball was made? The ball was already slightly off the ground on the freame they looked at, so it was not the correct frame to use. Nobody will f**king do anything about it though, this sh*t is going to be in the game forever and ruin more and more games.

Edited by Scott Harris

2 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

Hopefully we get top 4 bcoz I am not confident about the champions League Final

After this shower of sh*te today why would you be...Werner should be running the 100 metres not playing football; he is worse than Torres and Morata combined. And the Manager didn't help himself today either with the starting 11.  If that was our strongest starting 11 then we have a f**king big problem.  

Didnt look like scoring even if we played another 90. The players seemed to have dropped the ball against the supposedly lesser teams or this team is better suited to play against teams like man city, liverpool and real madrid.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

This is possibly the hardest final defeat I have ever had to accept. Done by the one thing that has been screwing us since it was bought into the game. I'm f**king sick of it, I can't accept it in the game anymore, it needs to f**king go. We don't have refs capable of using it correctly, they are drawing f**king silly lines to make decisions. This is not what it was bought in for. 

That goal was NOT offside. How can they not check the actual frame where contact with the ball was made? The ball was in already slightly off the ground when the pass was made, so it was not the correct frame to use. Nobody will f**king do anything about it though, this sh*t is going to be in the game forever and ruin more and more games.

I honestly don't think that anyone will be able to prove to me that it was offside and specially not with heavy editing. The goal was clean.

1 minute ago, JM7 said:

I’m not too fussed about today because top 4 is more important. Would rather win on Tuesday. 

Be careful with what you say. I’ve said the same and they’ve come down on me hard for thinking that playing the CL is more important than the Europa League.

We were average at best today but Tuchel has to take the majority of the blame for this one. Yes, I get it’s nice and sentimental playing second string players who got us to this point but what does it count for if you lose? f**k all.

Play your best team and if they get beat, so be it.

3 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Absolute f**king garbage, not a single decent chance created all game. VAR f**king us again. No winning mentality in this team any more, what's that, 3 final defeats in 5 years? Pure garbage. 

4 if you include the Super cup. So that is 4 defeats in 6 finals now. We have lost that winning mentality we used to have. This group are in danger of becoming nearly men.

Barely created a chance after Leicester scored, just too many games like this have been awful. Dave at rwb is just defensive, even though Ziyech has scored his performances have beem bad, Werner was awful.