• Chilwell
    • Pulisic
    • Mount
    • Havertz
    • Hudson-Odoi (sub)
    • Giroud (sub)
    • Ziyech (sub)

6 minutes ago, just said:

Showing our strikers how to hit the target.

I still think if we could somehow convince him the opposition keeper is his own keeper he’d make a fantastic striker. Every time he gets the ball he’d turn and hit the back pass but because it’s Jorginho it’d go nowhere near its intended target so he’d find the bottom corner every time. 

Just now, Carloseyebrow said:

Gilmour, he didn't deserve to subbed and at least he kept trying to play forward.

Yep, Gilmour. Rest can all hang their heads in shame for letting the gooners do the double over us.

Ffs I got on this thread a little late and some c**t beat me to my customary joke vote.

@Munkworth stealing my thing, he would of known I would of wanted to be the odd one voting for jorgi. I must of penetrated his inner psyche more then either of us has realised.

I knew he loved me really

arrested development gay GIF

Jorginho got 3 votes for his performance. I know two I them were comedy votes from @Munkworth and @Malta Blue just for sh*ts and giggles, or the length of his socks, but that means someone still voted for him with their serious head on! Unbelievable. Probably the same person who use to vote for David Luiz every week.

Anyway, my vote goes to Giroud.

10 hours ago, just said:

Jorginho got 3 votes for his performance. I know two I them were comedy votes from @Munkworth and @Malta Blue just for sh*ts and giggles, or the length of his socks, but that means someone still voted for him with their serious head on! Unbelievable. Probably the same person who use to vote for David Luiz every week.

@gol15 default vote :wink:

18 hours ago, just said:

Had to give it to him for effort, his index finger must of felt like it was falling off after the game with all that pointing he did