Chelsea v Leicester (PL) Tues 18th May 2021 20:15 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

3 minutes ago, Jonesy89 said:

Same referee who allowed Liverpool to take a corner on Sunday after 4 minutes injury time elapsed, ironically

I would like to say that seems odd but oddly enough it doesnt seem odd, it seems oddly normal

1 minute ago, SFL82 said:

I dunno why people are moaning we are battering them, clear pen and denied 2 goals that fair enough were not goals but it’s fine margins we played well enough to be 2 or 3 up. 

I’d bring in havertz for Puli who is looking lightweight out there 

I think that might be tricky:)

1 minute ago, SFL82 said:

I dunno why people are moaning we are battering them, clear pen and denied 2 goals that fair enough were not goals but it’s fine margins we played well enough to be 2 or 3 up. 

Because it’s reminiscent of what happened at the FA Cup final, we control procession we have hundreds of chances, and then concede. That’s why everyone is stressed and pessimistic, we’ve seen this movie before and it wasn’t  pleasant 

Just now, just said:

A point doesn't do it. Have to win.

Give it 5-10 minutes then Jorginho off, change to a back four, James at DM, Abraham on.

I think Jorginho has been one of our best players today .. everything has been forward .

3 minutes ago, SFL82 said:

Edit: Just noticed he ain’t on the bench get Tammy on give her a chance. 

We’re moaning because we’ll probably drop points and drop out of the top 4 because we can’t bloody score 

7 minutes ago, Nibs said:

We have this habit of Battering sides 0-0.

Will Werner ever score another legit goal?

Everyone playing well bar Pulicic. Would look to get Tammy or CHO on ASAP for Pulicic and score some goals.

You can't say Werner is playing well. That's like saying a centre half has chased the strikers around a lot but gifted two clear chances through naive defending. 

He should never be offside for that goal and a clean header was a doddle for the second one.

1 minute ago, EdinburghBlue said:

Jesus Christ, sky are unreal. JFH is still talking about the first disallowed goal and they’re half way through showing the second before he’s finished talking so they can rush to get their adverts on. The analysis gets shorter and shorter every season.

As opposed to the Sterling "foul". There are certainly a hint of agenda against us

Edited by Deino