Chelsea v Leicester (PL) Tues 18th May 2021 20:15 GMT

coco

We were denied a definite penalty but unfortunately VAR got the other 2 right, even if it is annoying as a Chelsea fan. We've got to start taking some of these chances though. Its getting ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

f**k off 2 minutes, we've had 5 minutes of goal celebrations cut short alone

Same referee who allowed Liverpool to take a corner on Sunday after 4 minutes injury time elapsed, ironically

Shame there’s nowt to show for that masterful attacking performance, cant blame VAR ref etc it’s up to the players to cap their wonderful build up off .......

1 minute ago, just said:

A draw is no good. 

Agreed. We've seen this sort of thing many times before. The danger is we miss all our chances and they nick one on the break. We have to get our noses in front.

Chillwell and Pulisic have been really poor again. Zieyeh on for second period. VAR, what a joke! Had it been any other team,penalty would have been given. 

Posted (edited)

I dunno why people are moaning we are battering them, clear pen and denied 2 goals that fair enough were not goals but it’s fine margins we played well enough to be 2 or 3 up. 

I’d bring in havertz for Puli who is looking lightweight out there 

Edit: Just noticed he ain’t on the bench get Tammy on give her a chance. 

Edited by SFL82

We will win this but my god we should be 2-3 up by now at least .. some awful finishing and an incompetent red.. I can understand the blind man impersonating a red but seriously the var not giving it baffles me .. I still can’t believe it..

The finishing has been poor and the ref has been a c**t as usual, but if we played with anywhere near the same energy on Saturday, we wouldn't have lost that final. I'm so sick of this lot only turning up when they feel like it. There are no excuses for it, is giving their all really too much to ask?

The team have just got to find a way of getting over the line. Anything - a long shot, rebound, slice...just get it in the goal. 

4 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

Pulisic is too weak to hold up the ball, he needs to do his bread and butter and dribble when facing them

He is very young and not strong, but he will come good.