Chelsea v Leicester (PL) Tues 18th May 2021 20:15 GMT

coco

5 minutes ago, JoeyN said:

It's the bigger picture mate.

We want to be fighting for the title again. If we're going to do that, we need a world class striker. Can't get one of those without CL football.

Is very hard but not impossible.

Likewise we had CL football and ended up with Werner lol.

1 minute ago, ducavis said:

How come he keeps playing Azpi as wingback? He offers nothing going forward. Why not CHO?

It could be Reece playing there. Don’t know until they line up. 

44 minutes ago, Valerie said:

@Malta Blue, what did you predict? I have 1-1 with a Mount goal in the 29th minute.

Couldn't be bothered today I very rarely get ove 25 pts and I only ever do it every now and then so I figured what's the point

Hamstring issue for Havertz.

Good to have Kovacic on the bench but almost ridiculous that Jorginho have to play again. He must be absolutely knackered having played everything for a long time now.

1 minute ago, ducavis said:

How come he keeps playing Azpi as wingback? He offers nothing going forward. Why not CHO?

Tuchel is just being stubborn to show that Azpi can be wing back... Not so excited about the line up but hopefully Kova can come in if things are tight. I also think that Gilmour should be on the bench for Emerson who we know will never come on

2 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Couldn't be bothered today I very rarely get ove 25 pts and I only ever do it every now and then so I figured what's the point

I remain in the top 10,000 by sheer perseverance, not on great predictions :sad: The cup final got me 7 points, my lowest ever :face_palm:

Just now, doctorblue said:

FFS what is Jourinho doing even in the squad let alone in the starting line up...and why isn't CHO starting with James replacing Dave...and why isn't Kovacic alongside Kante...getting a bit f**ked off with Tuchel team selections 

I sent in my football manager CV but I don’t think they took me seriously. 

18 minutes ago, JoeyN said:

It's the bigger picture mate.

We want to be fighting for the title again. If we're going to do that, we need a world class striker. Can't get one of those without CL football.

Zlatan and Suarez went to clubs without CL.

7 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

And just like that Gilmour geta dropped, even though we have both Alonso and Emerson on the bench...🥴

Absolutely ridiculous. He was one of our best players against Arsenal. WTF is Tuchel doing? 

5 minutes ago, dkw said:

No gilmour is taking the piss unless hes injured, but of course Jorginho starts. 

It makes me sad and furious at the same time. There is NO reason both Emerson and Alonso need to be on the bench over Gilmour. I would be absolutely devasted to be treated like that if I was a young footballer.