Aston Villa v Chelsea (PL) Sun 23rd May 2021 16:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

4 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Abraham's continued exile from match day squads is just ridiculous. 

Giroud has been pants the last few times he's come off the bench. Simply awful. 

Yet Tammy can't even get a place on the bench, let alone 15 minutes playing time. 

Stinks. 

Tbh it looks the kind of situation where the player has told the club he is leaving. 

Just now, rtwelch said:

Tbh it looks the kind of situation where the player has told the club he is leaving. 

If he's said he's leaving it's because he's not had a fair crack under Tuchel. 

If any other attacker was scoring with anything resembling consistency I could understand but they're not. 

Goals from open play continue to be like gold dust whilst chasing our goals and our top goal scorer from open play continues to look on from the stands. 

It completely flies in the face of logic. 

51 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

Pretty sure Spurs dont want to end the season in the Conference league spot and want to finish above Arsenal. They still have Kane for now, so i wont count them out.

This is why I'm 75% sure spurs are going to lose

Before Cahill

Hull-Citys-Ryan-Mason-in-action-with-Chelseas-NGolo-Kante.thumb.jpg.f153da9cd7e494968abd7baeb9de76c6.jpg

During cahill

cahill-mason.jpg.7c9c0638fd69ffcddd690f4b10045b68.jpg

After Cahill 

Gollum_Render.png.e4493ca00504926c52639916dcdfe744.png

Guest Sindre
3 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

If he's said he's leaving it's because he's not had a fair crack under Tuchel. 

If any other attacker was scoring with anything resembling consistency I could understand but they're not. 

Goals from open play continue to be like gold dust whilst chasing our goals and our top goal scorer from open play continues to look on from the stands. 

It completely flies in the face of logic. 

That's just pure speculation.

He didn't want to sign an extension when he was offered one during Lampard's tenure either. 

14 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

I feel Christensen needed this game to have a shot at starting the final. So with that in mindi believe this is 10 of our 11 starters for the final.

Will just be a case of who drops out for Kante.

Hope you are wrong ax, Werner, Havertz and Mount for me with pulisic coming off the bench, this worked so well v RM in the home semi final leg - think Kova drops out for Kante.

Also, think he will go with Christensen, Silva and Rudi with Dave at rwb.

Anyway, that’s next weeks problem, COYB !!!