Aston Villa v Chelsea (PL) Sun 23rd May 2021 16:00 GMT

coco

7 minutes ago, DidierDrogbalala said:

source.gif

The caretaker manager of spurs is the same guy who Gary Cahill forced into early retirement (and possible brain damage) with an ever so slightly miss judged attempted header.

I think levy only sacked mour because he had misguided faith in coach Ryan Mason being able to see them through to the end of the season without dropping too many points.

It has not worked, Ryan mason would probably still be playing now and Mourinho would still be in charge and probably able to scrape a 1-0 against Leicester and may even be confirmed europa league rather than conference league with the possibility of europa league. If it wasn't for Gary 'the thug' Cahill

7 minutes ago, Sindre said:

No, it was widely reported by trustworthy sources. (Telegraph, The Athletic among others)

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/lampard-abrahams-form-not-affected-by-chelsea-contract/1l9vx3onyk5jg1vyctpl2se94a

And here from our former manager himself.

That's just Lampard confirming he was having contract negotiations with the club. Nothing in that article suggests Abraham was refusing to sign a new deal. 

If I recall rightly Abraham was seeking a deal similar to the one CHO got. When you consider that under Lampard Abraham was 1st choice and top scorer I don't think that was an unreasonable expectation on Abraham's part. 

12 months later and the amount of money we chose to give CHO starts to look like a rod we made for our own backs because despite being one of the better paid players in the squad for 2 years he's not even come close to establishing himself in the first team. 

Just now, JM7 said:

Feeling very nervous. The Arsenal and Leicester games have scarred me. 

My stomach has been in knots all day. Already dreading getting through Saturday. 

Just now, Zeta said:

Why do I get the feeling that we're going to f**k it up and end the season with nothing? 🤣

It would be so disappointing especially to not get top 4 after all of our good work. 

3 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Feeling very nervous. The Arsenal and Leicester games have scarred me. 

Certainly we need to get off to a solid start....I definitely do not want to see us pissing around at the back, so I am glad Zouma is on the bench...keep moving the ball forward, forward, forward, no sideways, backwards sh*t.

1 minute ago, Zeta said:

Why do I get the feeling that we're going to f**k it up and end the season with nothing? 🤣

I’d say you’re a glass half full kind of guy but I reckon you’d pour the water out so nobody gets water.