Hello

My name is Ash. I've supported Chelsea all of my life. I now live in Epsom but grew up in West Norwood, which should have made me a Palace fan. But my Dad supported Chelsea and rightly subscribed to giving his sons no choice whatsoever in our football allegiance - God bless you Dad. I had a season ticket back in the days of Vialli & co, but these days resort to either borrowing my brother's ST, or trying to get away tickets as my sons and I love the feeling of being hated by the majority of the rest of the ground.

I was outside SB with my two lads when we played Brighton recently to protest against our involvement in the ESL.

I hate Totttenham, and love celery for it's multiple uses.

My whole family support Chelsea, with the exception of my sister-in-law's partner who is a Man Utd fan. We don't really count him anyway because he's a tw@t.

My dog is named Ozzie, after the King of Stamford Bridge.

Most fun games attended: Man Utd away when David Luiz got shot by a sniper but still managed a smile, and Mata then dribbled a shot into the net for the win. Lille away in last season's CL because it was a great crack, and we won. Ajax at home last season in the CL - mental atmosphere in the MHL - don't think Dave's winner should have been disallowed just because it accidentally hit Tammy's arm.

Most painful games attended: FA Cup FInal vs Arsenal where we got properly stitched by that muppet Anthony Taylor, who despite being told by his lino Sanchez's goal was offside decided to allow it anyway. However, the fact he denied Raheem a pen in our recent Prem match vs City has redeemed him a bit. 3-2 loss in 1999 at home to the Gooners when Kanu hit a hatrick.

Episode 15 Hello GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

The fact that you love the ever versatile celery means you'll probably fit in well here. Just a quick heads up I like to wind people up so if you can take a little disagreement for the sake of disagreement then you're ok by me.

Also another quick heads up @Munkworth is a c**t dont listen to him when he spreads lies and propaganda about me👍

mods are pretty good on here  they did let me and my beloved munky slipped through the net but they will ban trolls and dicks pretty quickly

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Eski168 said:

Nice one chaps. Should've joined here way before now tbh, but I am also an unsociable boring c**t also.

I'm relatively new on here aswell but only because I didn't realise forums were a thing. If you can not side with @Munkworth just because he is geographically closer to you then that would be appreciated, I need all the help I can get defeating his evil genius

Edited by Malta Blue

3 minutes ago, Eski168 said:

Nice one chaps. Should've joined here way before now tbh, but I am also an unsociable boring c**t also.

FYI we do not represent the majority of people here, we do fully represent the dickheads though. 

6 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

..I didn't realise forums were a thing..

I used to belong to one a few years back that had a page for every Prem team, but it got too annoying because of the armies of tw@ts constantly complaining that actual football results somehow don't pan out perfectly all the time.

6 minutes ago, CaitlinCFC said:

Hiya @Eski168 This lovely couple have already taken over your topic I see. They will have you in their cult next doing all sorts of chores.

Hi Caitlin. Whoever comes up with the crisps first gets the muscle.

1 hour ago, Eski168 said:

My name is Ash. I've supported Chelsea all of my life. I now live in Epsom but grew up in West Norwood, which should have made me a Palace fan. But my Dad supported Chelsea and rightly subscribed to giving his sons no choice whatsoever in our football allegiance - God bless you Dad. I had a season ticket back in the days of Vialli & co, but these days resort to either borrowing my brother's ST, or trying to get away tickets as my sons and I love the feeling of being hated by the majority of the rest of the ground.

I was outside SB with my two lads when we played Brighton recently to protest against our involvement in the ESL.

I hate Totttenham, and love celery for it's multiple uses.

My whole family support Chelsea, with the exception of my sister-in-law's partner who is a Man Utd fan. We don't really count him anyway because he's a tw@t.

My dog is named Ozzie, after the King of Stamford Bridge.

Most fun games attended: Man Utd away when David Luiz got shot by a sniper but still managed a smile, and Mata then dribbled a shot into the net for the win. Lille away in last season's CL because it was a great crack, and we won. Ajax at home last season in the CL - mental atmosphere in the MHL - don't think Dave's winner should have been disallowed just because it accidentally hit Tammy's arm.

Most painful games attended: FA Cup FInal vs Arsenal where we got properly stitched by that muppet Anthony Taylor, who despite being told by his lino Sanchez's goal was offside decided to allow it anyway. However, the fact he denied Raheem a pen in our recent Prem match vs City has redeemed him a bit. 3-2 loss in 1999 at home to the Gooners when Kanu hit a hatrick.

Nice intro, haven't seen a most painful games attended before on newbie post.

Here's mine:

Wimbledon at home 5-2 loss.

Bristol City FA cup away 3-1 loss.

1994 FA Cup final 4-0 to Utd, loss and runners up.

2 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Nice intro, haven't seen a most painful games attended before on newbie post.

Here's mine:

Wimbledon at home 5-2 loss.

Bristol City FA cup away 3-1 loss.

1994 FA Cup final 4-0 to Utd, loss and runners up.

Cheers. I wasn't at the 1994 Cup FInal but remember it well. Ref didn't do us any favours that day.

• 4 weeks later...

I am struggling to log on via my phone. No problem via PC, but phone is the way I'm going to be here mostly, hence lack of posting since joining.

Any help appreciated.

Cheers

1 minute ago, Mod Stark said:

What problem is it @Eski168 What are you seeing when trying to log in?

I'm getting a message (in Tapatalk) that says you are not logged on or do not have permission to do this action.

4 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

Ah we got rid of Tapatalk ages ago. It had a banner at the top of mobile version which led people to believe they had to use Tapatalk to view the forum.

So how do I log in via my phone?

If I google the forum and click on the result link it automatically opens in Tapatalk.

That's weird, but I think its part of their push to get people using it.

Simply write the web address in the top of your browser, then it should load the mobile version (which is far better than Tapatalk)

If it still wants to open Tapatalk, I have no idea as that'll be something on their or your phone settings end.

Just now, Mod Stark said:

Simply write the web address in the top of your browser, then it should load the mobile version (which is far better than Tapatalk)

If it still wants to open Tapatalk, I have no idea as that'll be something on their or your phone settings end.

okay cool.I'll give it a go. Cheers.

5 minutes ago, Mod Stark said:

Okay, all good now. As you suggested, domain types directly in worked. 

One more thing, if you'd be so kind! 

Any chance you could delete the extended personal conversation (about cars, service stations etc.) two members have had on my intro thread? 

It's kinda hijacked my intro, so figured if anyone else read this they'd lose the will to live once they hit that stuff! 

2 hours ago, Mod Stark said:

No worries buddy, will get that done.

Hold your horses there buddy boy, you can’t go deleting my whimsy! That’s history right there and you can’t just go around scrubbing it from existence! I didn’t realise this was a communist forum. Perhaps @Malta Blue was right about you mods after all!

2 hours ago, Eski168 said:

It's kinda hijacked my intro, so figured if anyone else read this they'd lose the will to live once they hit that stuff! 

Life time ban from Sock Club. 

star wars skywalker GIF