Eden Hazard

On 25/02/2022 at 22:33, LongtimerLurker said:

https://www.thechelseachronicle.com/transfer-news/report-world-class-player-would-love-to-re-join-chelsea-but-granovskaia-hasnt-shown-any-interest-in-signing-him/

Always seems to be contradicting reports. If this is true we have no interest which means most likely aiming for younger targets. I think it's still too early to say what happens with him this summer.

Sounds like you're hoping for that status quo to change 😁

Believe Angels In The Outfield GIF

• 4 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, Shodai said:

Hazard has had the same number of injuries as goals and assist for Madrid. We should stay well clear of this. 

Funnily enough I've actually changed my mind and for the most part agree with most people on here regarding his return now. We've moved on and realistically we do need a player of his skillset but not at his current level, we must look for younger more sustainable options. I would say I've gone from actively wanting him back to being indifferent.

The irony is now that I no longer care he probably will end up coming back 😂

17 hours ago, LongtimerLurker said:

Funnily enough I've actually changed my mind and for the most part agree with most people on here regarding his return now. We've moved on and realistically we do need a player of his skillset but not at his current level, we must look for younger more sustainable options. I would say I've gone from actively wanting him back to being indifferent.

The irony is now that I no longer care he probably will end up coming back 😂

He prob will end up with Newcastle or so. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

True legend and the best player in the league during his time here. I think if Todd really wants to make us a top tier team again and find us some A list players, the scouting team need to find us an attacking diamond in their prime or just before like this man.

Someone who can do the business and carry our attack, currently I don't think there is a single player I can think of which is why I hope we unearth someone and they're cheap.

It's time we stop spending so much on overrated players and get some value like Liverpool and believe it or not City they tend to get value for how much they spend aside from Grealish.