Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

51 minutes ago, Gol15 said:

Ronaldo just became the all time best scorer in the history of the Euros and is at the same time the first to play/score in 5 Euros. Insane...

He also has the biggest Adam's apple in the world. Look at it from the side view. It's like a tennis ball stuck in a sock.

2 minutes ago, just said:

Lucky goal but France have been knocking on the door for a while.

Didn't think it was lucky. Good ball by Pogba to find the wingback and his first time delivery was good. 

Hummels was caught flat footed and should have been square on rather facing his goal but Mbappe was behind him and had an easy finish if he hadn't tried to clear. 

I like the adidas long sleeve shirt, Nike made a huge mistake when they stopped producing long sleeve kits.

Rudiger biting Pogba is one of the strangest things I've seen in a while.

1 minute ago, reparto corse said:

Yeah. That was very questionable. Lucky not to be send off for that.

It was just a nibble but I wouldn't be surprised if he got a FIFA ban like Suarez did, on technicality and precedence

4 minutes ago, RMH said:

If I were a Utd supporter I’d be fuming with Pogba, he puts no effort for them and then you see him playing for France and a completely different player.

He;s a great player for every team except Utd, it's hilarious. THen he puts in a performance like this 1 in 20 matches to make them doubt selling him.