Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

7 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

waka flocka GIF

Good for you? 

Just saying you mentioned chelsea on a non chelsea forum. I thought you were one of the ones who wanted it strictly topic related and now you resort to a gif, apparently the anti deviation gang seems to not like gifs very much.

world of warcraft legion GIF

Edited by Malta Blue

6 minutes ago, Malta Blue said:

Just saying you mentioned chelsea on a non chelsea forum. I thought you were one of the ones who wanted it strictly topic related and now you resort to a gif, apparently the anti deviation gang seems to not like gifs very much.

Bore off mate. 

You got called out because people are bored of your inane attempts at humour in every single thread you post in and now you're on a one man crusade crying about it and once again derailing and ringing a thread. 

At least you're consistent I suppose. 

Just now, ForeverCarefree said:

Bore off mate. 

You got called out because people are bored of your inane attempts at humour in every single thread you post in and now you're on a one man crusade crying about it and once again derailing and ringing a thread. 

At least you're consistent I suppose. 

And you baited like a good little fishy, see how easy it is to go off topic?

Tom Hardy Bait GIF

2 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

I was wondering where the f*ck Gundogan were then realised he plays for Germany.

Genuinely thought he was Turkish the whole time

I was going to ask if you'd confused him with Emre Can but then realised he too plays for Germany. 

7 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Bonucci and Chiellini have over 200 caps for Italy between them. 

Testament to both how brilliant they both are as players and just how few quality defenders are coming out of Italy nowadays. 

That Emerson made their squad speaks volumes. 

Combined age of 70. Two fantastic players in their time but you’d imagine as the tournament goes on forwards with pace will be able to get at them.

As far as Emerson goes I’ve always thought him a decent enough player at times but will never make it with us. Hope he gets a bit of a run in the Euros.

8 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Can't tell if Italy look good or if Turkey are terrible.

Bit of both.

Turkey have shown no ambition but Italy have looked very confident in possession.

Jorginho keeping things ticking over in midfield nicely and the forward players have been quite aggressive with getting past their man and not hesitating with getting a shot away.

See Turkey had no shots on target, disappointing.

It is about time they made their mark in a competition sadly don't think it will be this one.

Italy looked good without trying too hard.

Jorginho played well too.

13 hours ago, Eight Times said:

Is anyone watching this car crash of a show Peter Crouch is hosting?  Utterly dreadful.  We are a long way from the days of Baddiel and Skinner.

I only watch it for Alex Horne - need to get him and the band more involved. Just like to note that if they do World in Motion with Alex doing the John Barnes rap then that was all my idea!

Ampadu not starting for Wales. I was hoping to see a bit of him on the Euros, hopefully Wales will advance a bit in the tournament and we get to see him.

23 minutes ago, Jezq8 said:

Wales have looked crap 😆

they are fortunate not to be losing by more 

I was about to post that Wales are probably going to lose all their matches, when thet equalised :smile: I have not been glued to the screen by this match, though.

2 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I only watch it for Alex Horne - need to get him and the band more involved. Just like to note that if they do World in Motion with Alex doing the John Barnes rap then that was all my idea!

I’m only watching it for Maya Jama. Good lord, she is STUNNING. 
The programme itself is awful 

I've put a small bet on Portugal no logical reason except intuition then noticed they were in the same group as France and Germany. :ohmy:

Then this morning news that the French are arguing, with Giroud and Mbappe falling out. 

Just now, bluehaze said:

His main asset was his pace and that's gone.

I thought they would use him from the bench, so that explains Mourinho's reluctance to use him. 

It also suggests they don't have much squad quality.

Ramsey started as well another injury prone player. 

Their prospects look poor this time, think they peaked in their last tournament.