Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

2 minutes ago, thebluekid said:

Jenas REALLY, REALLY hates Chelsea doesn’t he. Probably frustrated the only thing he’s got to look back on his career is a pair of muddy boots as a trophy.

The guys sh*te on commentary. Wish it was on ITV as Mccoist might have been doing the commentary, he's always good I think. 

2 minutes ago, Dr Gonzo said:

The guys sh*te on commentary. Wish it was on ITV as Mccoist might have been doing the commentary, he's always good I think. 

Needs Lampard next to him to remind him he’s a silly prick who needs to stop talking. 

5 minutes ago, thebluekid said:

Jenas REALLY, REALLY hates Chelsea doesn’t he. Probably frustrated the only thing he’s got to look back on his career is a pair of muddy boots as a trophy.

What's he said? I must've missed it I'm so engrosed in this thrilling tie😐

You get the feeling we're gonna need to go a goal down before we get a positive change!

7 minutes ago, AlexTommo said:

Sterling is sooo bad. Has options left and right but runs into traffic every single f**king time. 

At least he's trying to make something happen. Him and Saka have been our best players. 

Edited by Dr Gonzo

31 minutes ago, Jangz said:

So who are international blues supporting today? Our German boys or the English lads.. 

having said that GS is a really sh*t manager., to leave out Mount Foden and grealish is insane..

also England should have been a man down very lucky..

I have a slight preference for Germany, but I won't lose any sleep over the result, as long as our players come through it unscathed. 

2 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

James got slated for lack of forward impact, and yet I don't see any difference with Trippier and Shaw today, in fact probably worse, and of course absolutely no mention of that whatsoever ...

Its the manager's instructions...how do you play 3 at the back with 2 holding midfielders and yet still ask your wingbacks to not go foward...

Just now, DidierDrogbalala said:

Its the manager's instructions...how do you play 3 at the back with 2 holding midfielders and yet still ask your wingbacks to not go foward...

It’s so silly declan and Philips are not even looking up before passing side ways .. even if there is not a player in sight.

btw funny the commentator bigs up once in a generation player jack grealish and the camera pans to serge gnabery