Euro 2020 (played in 2021)

10 hours ago, Boyne said:

I drew Spain in the sweepstake in my local pub. I would have won £50 if Spain had won on Sunday.

I know a couple of people going to the game tomorrow. One has paid £172 for his ticket.

Bloody Morata :biggrin:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Munkworth said:

Happy birthday, 21 again?

Thank you Munkie! It's never-ending, that age! 

It's 11 am, is it too early for a nap? I need to be fit for another penalty shootout tonight. 

Edited by Valerie

8 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Bloody Morata :biggrin:

Indeed. Was an awful penalty he took. I should have mentioned that if Spain had reached the final I would win at least £35 as that is the prize for drawing the second placed team. I know the lady who drew Italy in the sweepstake. Divided loyalties for her f it's an England v Italy final?

43 minutes ago, Valerie said:

Thank you Munkie! It's never-ending, that age! 

It's 11 am, is it too early for a nap? I need to be fit for another penalty shootout tonight. 

It’s never too early for a nap!

2 hours ago, Boyne said:

A house in Basildon, Essex. One or two flags!

Basildon Flag.png

I hate it when people can't make up their minds :biggrin:

In my country real estate agents advise people wanting to sell their house in a street with much orange flags and bunting to wait until it's all over and the orange display has been removed :wink:

4 hours ago, Valerie said:

I hate it when people can't make up their minds :biggrin:

In my country real estate agents advise people wanting to sell their house in a street with much orange flags and bunting to wait until it's all over and the orange display has been removed :wink:

There's a bit of wall and a window that the owner hasn't covered up. I'll have to make a complaint! 

There is a couple of houses near where I live which have flag poles in their front gardens. Either have a Cross of St. George or Union Flag flying from them.

3 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Chilwell doesn't even get on the bench now, it seems. Weird. He's better than Trippier for sure.

Neither is James. 2 Champions league winners not even on the bench. Southgate is a lucky manager not a good one. Lucky he has faced 5 sh*t teams and a poor Germany.

26 minutes ago, Zeta said:

Chilwell doesn't even get on the bench now, it seems. Weird. He's better than Trippier for sure.

I suppose from a managers point of view if you can have one player taking up the space of two on the bench it’s a good thing. I always try to have fullbacks who can play both sides on football manager for this reason alone :biggrin:

@Valerie I’ve cracked the ice cream out already!

I'm following an online council meeting for work and watching the match at the same time, that's a blunder waiting to happen :biggrin:

What was Pickford inhaling in the tunnel?

4 minutes ago, sonic90 said:

I hate our anthem, sounds like something you sing before going to war

That's a big part of anthems historically speaking...