Pre Season Competition

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/06/22/chelsea-to-face-arsenal-and-tottenham-in-mind-series--together-t

Arsenal vs Chelsea - Sunday 1 August - Emirates Stadium - 3pm kick-off

Chelsea vs Tottenham - Wednesday 4 August - Stamford Bridge - 7.45pm

Tottenham vs Arsenal - Sunday 8 August - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - 2pm kick-off

Should be a good competition. 

2 hours ago, chi blue said:

Parading our trophy in front of 1,000s of Chelsea fans at the Emirates, Arsenals worse nightmare

Perhaps as a token of our friendship we should not do that.

Just kidding! I strongly encourage the club to do that and what friendship by the way :laugh2:

• 3 weeks later...

We begin our ore season training tomorrow I think. Minus international players. 

Are these the only 2 pre season games we have?

Rough turnaround for the new season. With the opening 7 or 8 games we have we are proper up against it.

8 hours ago, axman2526 said:

We begin our ore season training tomorrow I think. Minus international players. 

Are these the only 2 pre season games we have?

Rough turnaround for the new season. With the opening 7 or 8 games we have we are proper up against it.

Looks like I missed it. 
but against who and when are those 2 pre-season games?

1 hour ago, Night-T said:

Looks like I missed it. 
but against who and when are those 2 pre-season games?

2 pre season games are against Spurs and Arsenal in early August before playing Villareal in the super cup a few days before the league starts.

Personally not worried about the short pre season seeing as everyone else will be in the same boat. If anything I’d say Chelsea are at an advantage by getting a competitive game in against Villareal ahead of the league season.

1 hour ago, Dubair said:

2 pre season games are against Spurs and Arsenal in early August before playing Villareal in the super cup a few days before the league starts.

Personally not worried about the short pre season seeing as everyone else will be in the same boat. If anything I’d say Chelsea are at an advantage by getting a competitive game in against Villareal ahead of the league season.

Thank you. I now see that its higher in this thread.  I should have opened my eyes better. My bad, but thank you!

Edited by Night-T

On 22/06/2021 at 17:57, charierre said:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/06/22/chelsea-to-face-arsenal-and-tottenham-in-mind-series--together-t

Arsenal vs Chelsea - Sunday 1 August - Emirates Stadium - 3pm kick-off

Chelsea vs Tottenham - Wednesday 4 August - Stamford Bridge - 7.45pm

Tottenham vs Arsenal - Sunday 8 August - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - 2pm kick-off

Should be a good competition. 

Clever actually as little travelling and decent opposition.

On 18/07/2021 at 13:12, Munkworth said:

We’ll be nice this time and show them what a European Trophy looks like…

That is literally going to happen according to the Chelsea website, there is going to be a trophy parade before the match lol

On 17/07/2021 at 18:47, sonic90 said:

Beat Peterborough 6-1. Danny Pisshead plays for Chelsea for the first time in 1077 days

For real? School must have been hard for him... 

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

We’re playing Drogheda United in a behind doors game today 18:30ish apparently. 

Let's all rehearse our posts about that match: it's about gaining fitness, half our squad is still on holiday, awful pitch....errrm, what else? Jet lag is probably too much of a stretch :wink:

Just now, Valerie said:

Let's all rehearse our posts about that match: it's about gaining fitness, half our squad is still on holiday, awful pitch....errrm, what else? Jet lag is probably too much of a stretch :wink:

You forgot the most obvious one; wrong socks!