Jump to content

Pre Season Competition


Recommended Posts

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/06/22/chelsea-to-face-arsenal-and-tottenham-in-mind-series--together-t

Arsenal vs Chelsea - Sunday 1 August - Emirates Stadium - 3pm kick-off

Chelsea vs Tottenham - Wednesday 4 August - Stamford Bridge - 7.45pm

Tottenham vs Arsenal - Sunday 8 August - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - 2pm kick-off

 

Should be a good competition. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


2 hours ago, chi blue said:

Parading our trophy in front of 1,000s of Chelsea fans at the Emirates, Arsenals worse nightmare

Perhaps as a token of our friendship we should not do that.

 

 

 

Just kidding! I strongly encourage the club to do that and what friendship by the way :laugh2:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

We begin our ore season training tomorrow I think. Minus international players. 

Are these the only 2 pre season games we have?

Rough turnaround for the new season. With the opening 7 or 8 games we have we are proper up against it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


8 hours ago, axman2526 said:

We begin our ore season training tomorrow I think. Minus international players. 

Are these the only 2 pre season games we have?

Rough turnaround for the new season. With the opening 7 or 8 games we have we are proper up against it.

Looks like I missed it. 
but against who and when are those 2 pre-season games?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Night-T said:

Looks like I missed it. 
but against who and when are those 2 pre-season games?

2 pre season games are against Spurs and Arsenal in early August before playing Villareal in the super cup a few days before the league starts.

Personally not worried about the short pre season seeing as everyone else will be in the same boat. If anything I’d say Chelsea are at an advantage by getting a competitive game in against Villareal ahead of the league season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Dubair said:

2 pre season games are against Spurs and Arsenal in early August before playing Villareal in the super cup a few days before the league starts.

Personally not worried about the short pre season seeing as everyone else will be in the same boat. If anything I’d say Chelsea are at an advantage by getting a competitive game in against Villareal ahead of the league season.

Thank you. I now see that its higher in this thread.  I should have opened my eyes better. My bad, but thank you!

Edited by Night-T
Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 22/06/2021 at 17:57, charierre said:

https://www.chelseafc.com/en/news/2021/06/22/chelsea-to-face-arsenal-and-tottenham-in-mind-series--together-t

Arsenal vs Chelsea - Sunday 1 August - Emirates Stadium - 3pm kick-off

Chelsea vs Tottenham - Wednesday 4 August - Stamford Bridge - 7.45pm

Tottenham vs Arsenal - Sunday 8 August - Tottenham Hotspur Stadium - 2pm kick-off

 

Should be a good competition. 

Clever actually as little travelling and decent opposition.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 18/07/2021 at 13:12, Munkworth said:

We’ll be nice this time and show them what a European Trophy looks like…

That is literally going to happen according to the Chelsea website, there is going to be a trophy parade before the match lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites


On 17/07/2021 at 18:47, sonic90 said:

Beat Peterborough 6-1. Danny Pisshead plays for Chelsea for the first time in 1077 days

For real? School must have been hard for him... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

We’re playing Drogheda United in a behind doors game today 18:30ish apparently. 

Let's all rehearse our posts about that match: it's about gaining fitness, half our squad is still on holiday, awful pitch....errrm, what else? Jet lag is probably too much of a stretch :wink:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Valerie said:

Let's all rehearse our posts about that match: it's about gaining fitness, half our squad is still on holiday, awful pitch....errrm, what else? Jet lag is probably too much of a stretch :wink:

You forgot the most obvious one; wrong socks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!