Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2021/22

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

I have been following Barcelona a lot in the past year, and it just shows that things can quickly become a disaster under poor management. Finances a mess, had to let Messi go, 9th in La Liga and they lost their first 2 Champions League games. I don't see a way out for them, and you can see why they are so desperate for the Super League to happen.

It's really disappointing that we got roped into their plans. The only reason why they want it is because Barcelona as a brand is in serious trouble of collapsing.

20 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I have been following Barcelona a lot in the past year, and it just shows that things can quickly become a disaster under poor management. Finances a mess, had to let Messi go, 9th in La Liga and they lost their first 2 Champions League games. I don't see a way out for them, and you can see why they are so desperate for the Super League to happen.

It's really disappointing that we got roped into their plans. The only reason why they want it is because Barcelona as a brand is in serious trouble of collapsing.

Oh dear. What a pity. Never mind. 

Reckon we could poach any of their players on the cheap?

3 hours ago, ElTerrible said:

If you want to win the league, the first thing you do is get rid of Pep, then worry about the rest. Nobody else can drive their team to trounce scrubs for 14-15 straight wins. All others like Liverpool or United will have slip ups and drop points to weaker teams.

You’re hoping for a Liverpool win today then. I just couldn’t do that.

Spurs, Leicester and Brentford all lead by a single goal incidentally.

Given what Brentford have done so far this season they are clearly the Sheff United season 1 of the promoted sides and will be a hard task for us in 2 weeks. Hope we don't take them lightly.