Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2021/22

7 minutes ago, BordeauxBlue said:

Palace maybe... 

Called the pool one perfectly and managed to semi jinx City.

Funny how a pen and red card called "stonewall" against city is over turned and one in favour of pool against us is given? Both clear Pens, one given, one not. Conspiracy? Of course not lol....heh...

2 hours ago, bluehaze said:

Excellent 🤣

That’s another reason footballers disgust me. Utter utter cowardice. If you want to physically assault someone do it face to face and use your fists. Kicking someone from behind is utterly pathetic. Whoever that is they’re a sh*thouse and a w**ker.

5 hours ago, JM7 said:

I’m beginning to think City have peaked and need abit of a rebuild. Of course they started slow last year but i think they do need a striker. 

My thoughts exactly; they are looking a bit stale of late especially against teams that are now pressing them.  Nick the ball in midfield and your right at their back line and their defence these days are a bit wobbly.  They had a slow start last year but I don't see them turning it around unless they spend in January for a striker.  I think they will end up 3rd or even 4th.  

VAR is just making it up as it goes again. The Burnley penalty was debatable, but not a clear cut error, by last seasons standard or even last month's standard it should not have been over turned. Burnely didnt do enough to get anything out of the game, but every reason to felt hard done by simply because he's never  VAR's favorite child.