Following Our Nearest And Dearest Rivals 2021/22

Posted (edited)
On 19/08/2021 at 09:01, ForeverCarefree said:

Arsenal set to sign Ramsdale for an initial £24m rising to £30m and agreeing a deal to make Odegaard's loan from Real Madrid permenant for £30m.

Takes their summer spending to about £130m which makes them the current highest spending club. 

Joe Wilock their only sale so far for £25m. 

Looks like Arteta is being back but to me it just looks like they're giving him enough rope to hang himself with. I don't think any other club hoping to finish in the top 4 will be looking on enviously at any of the signings that they've made. 

This is hilarious, Ramsdale is sh*te. Sounds like the exact signing a team who are content sliding into the bottom half should be making.

Edited by PloKoon13

The usual vomit-inducing BT full coverage of the pre-match karaoke. They do not do this at other grounds but cut to an advert break.

The commentator mentions the Dippers have not lost their opening home fixture for 18 years, but omits to mention who it was that last beat them. Maybe Veron and JFH can remind him.

1 hour ago, Sexyfootball said:

Norwich don't seem to have learned much from their previous PL season ... hope this doesn't turn out to be a bad loan for Gilmour ...

I have a feeling he will eventually get dropped in favour of more power in midfield. If you are going to play Gilmour, you are going to need a to be a more solid team in other areas, Norwich just look like pushovers all over the pitch though. I already see no way for them to stay up. I don't see how Gilmour improves in a team getting battered so often.

24 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I have a feeling he will eventually get dropped in favour of more power in midfield. If you are going to play Gilmour, you are going to need a to be a more solid team in other areas, Norwich just look like pushovers all over the pitch though. I already see no way for them to stay up. I don't see how Gilmour improves in a team getting battered so often.

My thoughts exactly !

1 minute ago, axman2526 said:

What is even more horrendous is the awful ref in the Spurs game and Saints not including Broja in their match day squad.

straight red not given to Tanganga

Stuart Attwell is the worst ref in pl. period