Liverpool v Chelsea (PL) Sat 28th Aug 2021 17:30 GMT

coco

22 minutes ago, PloKoon13 said:

We are definitely winning the f**king league after that. Everyone in a blue shirt was a hero.

f**k the lot of them, we are the Champions of Europe, and sh*tbag Liverpool can't even get a win after being gifted a goal and playing more than half the match against ten men.

They can all go f**k themselves the bunch of c**ts - up the Chels, best team in the f**king world.

So f**king True, Up the Chels

Just now, Gol15 said:

He had no need, his behavior showed that he already knew what he was going to do. 

That's the thing though, so confident was he that he didn't even try to act like an unbiased ref. 

Just now, Deino said:

Yeah but the video barely even played by then. Any other VAR incident, you can literally see the ref can play the video over and over again. 

The ref talks to the VAR room and asks them to re-wind and replay. The village idiot looks at a photo (again, suggestive photo) and immediately makes a decision.

Just now, Stas1 said:

The ref talks to the VAR room and asks them to re-wind and replay. The village idiot looks at a photo (again, suggestive photo) and immediately makes a decision.

Exactly, biased cnut was frothing at the bit to take our players out

12 minutes ago, Phillip said:

Am I the only Chelsea fan that roots for Celtic over Rangers?

No, the chap that persuaded me to go to Chelsea was a Celtic fan too. Parents were Irish.

I probably saved him getting picked on up at Forest one time after someone noticed him mentioned something about Celtic.

1 minute ago, Sindre said:

This is entirely unacceptable.

Anthony Taylor's got an agenda against us. That's not even up for discussion at this point.

Walking away before the video has been played, what a knob, total disrespect for the VAR system, V is for VIDEO you bell end. A normal referee would take their time to evaluate the different angles and give himself every opportunity of coming up with the correct decision.

3 minutes ago, charierre said:
Thomas Tuchel on Anthony Taylor: 🗣“I’m not blaming him for taking the decision. The way he took it, I was not happy.”

I know we want VAR decisions to be quicker, but that is just taking the piss. How can the Premier League, F.A or whoever the f**k is in charge of this look at that and think that is acceptable from one of their refs? He's taken one look at a still image and assumed James has deliberately stopped the ball with his arm. He's not even tried to find any innocence in it. The bloke is a cheat.

1 minute ago, coco said:

Walking away before the video has been played, what a knob, total disrespect for the VAR system, V is for VIDEO you bell end. A normal referee would take their time to evaluate the different angles and give himself every opportunity of coming up with the correct decision.

I'm betting in a couple of years, someone will ask him about this in a paid interview and he confesses or write it down on an autobiography or something. 

Not unlike Ovrebo and Clattenburg

A good point all things considered. 

A tough game at any point in the season but with 10 men for 45 minutes and not to lose was a mammoth effort from the team. 

Kante picking up another niggle is a worry. These injuries for him are piling up nowadays. That Saul loan signing is looking a better idea now. 

7 minutes ago, coco said:

Rednapp doesnt want to talk about VAR today :laugh2:

Proper Londoner that lad 

intelligence of his mother and now the looks of his Dad 😂😂