Jump to content

Liverpool v Chelsea (PL) Sat 28th Aug 2021 17:30 GMT


coco
 Share

Recommended Posts

As I have mentioned before I really hate this fixture, not expecting to enjoy this at all. Always horrible to not win heading in to another international break as well...

On a side note our win at Arsenal seems about as much as an achievement as beating Palace given what City are doing to them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


1 hour ago, axman2526 said:

As I have mentioned before I really hate this fixture, not expecting to enjoy this at all. Always horrible to not win heading in to another international break as well...

On a side note our win at Arsenal seems about as much as an achievement as beating Palace given what City are doing to them.

The win against Palace was the bigger of the two results. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


Starting XI: Mendy, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, James, Jorginho, Kante, Alonso, Mount, Havertz, Lukaku.

Subs: Kepa, Thaigo Silva, Kovacic, Werner, Loftus-Cheek, Chalobah, Hudson-Odoi, Chilwell, Ziyech. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites



1 minute ago, The Don Antonio said:

Only change is Kante for Kova. I hope Alonso exposes TAA and not the other way around

That's my fear, Alonso has more than a tendency to get carried away in his attacking role and totally forgets to defend...Chillwell should have been brought in for this game as at least he's more than capable of defending again TAA.   Can definitely see Klopp exploiting our left side today.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bob stark said:

Liverpool is playing firmino over Jota and that is not a surprised, we have a clear weakness in the team. Hopefully Kante is healthy and firing. 

Firmino will occupy Jorgi 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, The Don Antonio said:

Only change is Kante for Kova. I hope Alonso exposes TAA and not the other way around

Is my fear, and the lack of Werners pace who really gave them a good going over last time around.

The 11 poor souls and subs subjected to being screwed over by Anthony Taylor...

Link to comment
Share on other sites


9 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

That's my fear, Alonso has more than a tendency to get carried away in his attacking role and totally forgets to defend...Chillwell should have been brought in for this game as at least he's more than capable of defending again TAA.   Can definitely see Klopp exploiting our left side today.

Lukaku is also fast but he doesn't make those stretching off the ball  runs that werner makes but rather pins his defenders down. If there is space on the counter i expect Lukakau to exploit it

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Well, this is awkward!

awkward the office GIF

The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this domain by switching it off. Some of the advert banners can actually be closed to avoid interferance of your experience on The Shed End.

Cheers now!

emma watson yes GIF

Alright already, It's off!