Chelsea v Aston Villa (PL) Sat 11th Sep 2021 17:30 GMT

coco

Well... that wasn't quite what I was expecting. I think that's five (or six including Silva) of our first-choice XI in the side? Great to see Chalobah and Hudson-Odoi get in the team, but that midfield concerns me!

Villa similarly hamstrung to be fair - no Martínez or Buendía. Also if my read on their XI is correct they're matching our back three?

I’m nervous! Shouldnt be. Strong line up. We need our best players out there as no easy PL games. We can probably rotate more in Europe. 
good to see Saul start. I am slightly curious if he is quick enough on and off the ball for PL. we shall see. 

Come on Chelsea!!!

Wouldn't have guessed that starting XI in a million years. Looks to be quite an aggressive, attacking line up. 

Not sure why so many changes, perhaps looking to rest players now given we've got 7 games in the 22 days off the back of the international window. 

Seems risky but Tommy Tactics has steered us right more times than not.