MOTM vs Anthony Taylor's Liverpool (A) (PL)

PloKoon13

MOTM vs the 12 Bin Dippers - check your pockets  

44 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM vs Liverpool (A) (PL)

• Mendy
    • Azpilicueta (c)
    • Christensen
    • Rüdiger
    • James
    • Kanté
    • Jorginho
    • Alonso
    • Havertz
    • Mount
    • Lukaku
    • Silva (sub)
    • Kovačić (sub)
    • Chalobah (sub)

Quite surprised to see people voting for Alonso considering his heading the ball out of Mendy's hands is what caused the sh*tshow which allowed us to be robbed of two points.

I voted for Azpilicueta. I'm a lip reader and distinctly made out the words 'bald fraud c**t' and 'two FA Cups' when César was ranting at him. Also he defended (and time wasted) like a champion.

The entire team were a troop (flock? posse? whatever) of lions. I picked Mendy. 

Also, I was pleased to see Chalobah not taking any sh*t, he only had 5 or 6 minutes, but he wasn't afraid of anything in red or black.

So many great performances today. I thought Silva give a masterclass when he came on in making the right decisions, calming things down, wasting time etc. But only on for a half so I’ve went for Christiansen who goes from strength to strength.

I went for Dave - proud to have him as our captain yesterday 

on the pitch he was disciplined, intelligent and commanding 

he was calm when everyone else was losing their head 

Apparently Klopp grabbed him by the collar at the end of the game and he gave him what for (outclassed him in the interviews as well)

Class interview and joined the pundits after and frankly put them to shame too. 

1 hour ago, andy said:

I went for Dave - proud to have him as our captain yesterday 

on the pitch he was disciplined, intelligent and commanding 

he was calm when everyone else was losing their head 

Apparently Klopp grabbed him by the collar at the end of the game and he gave him what for (outclassed him in the interviews as well)

Class interview and joined the pundits after and frankly put them to shame too. 

I thought he was treading a fine line in stopping the runs of VVD into penalty area when the corners were being taken.

He got it right I guess, as we got the point.

7 hours ago, Strider6003 said:

I thought he was treading a fine line in stopping the runs of VVD into penalty area when the corners were being taken.

He got it right I guess, as we got the point.

Yeah I guess you are right 

I can't do it...!

I can't vote on this, no option for all!

Everyone of them and the coaching staff were absolutely brilliant.

Resilience, strength, could just have been sheer stubbornness...but each one deserves the MOTM.