Pre-Match Predictions (2021/2022) - Week 4 - Aston Villa (Home)

Thank f**k there's still a point to be won for the right result. ONE MEASLY POINT! We should redesign the points system: 1 point for participating even when you have everything wrong (consolation point) , and 2 points for the right result (W/L/D).

I know, I'm just covering my arse for what drama is still to come...

22 hours ago, Salato said:

Ha thanks, missed the first three weeks of the competition, so hoped to catch up a bit today - went better than expected!😄

I think you need to submit a urine sample to the proper authorities and prove you’re not a time traveller from the future. It’s only fair. 

22 hours ago, axman2526 said:

A perfect prediction and 2 within minutes shesh.

Well way to make your first prediction count @Salato. Prize is as goo as yours lol

Ha cheers, still almost 90 per cent of the season to go so still expect to get overtaken in the end - the early leader rarely finishes first in the race!

3 hours ago, Munkworth said:

I think you need to submit a urine sample to the proper authorities and prove you’re not a time traveller from the future. It’s only fair. 

Haha sure fair enough, let me just check I paid the parking for long enough on my DeLorean first😉

Week 4 Results

Salato 30
CaitlinCFC 10
erskblue 10
Gol15 10
Amputechture 6
Cone 6
goose 6
LlanCFC 6
The Don Antonio 6
Munkworth 5
axman2526 1