Chelsea v Zenit St Petersburg (CL) Tues 14th Sep KO 20:00 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Tough game. Loads of underperforming players, and it was difficult against that deep defence. 

However Lukaku is lethal. I thought he has great again, just a pity the supporting cast are not in form at the same time. Feels strange seeing a striker take half chances, after 3 years of Morata and Werner. 

Nice to start win a win. Bring on Spurs.

a rather turgid affair, lots of possession but little end product.  I feel that both James and Azpi delayed balls into the box far too often.  Also felt that Mount tried hard but could have looked up more.  Lukaku at the end could have squared it to RLC.

Anyway, 3 points, but obviously in second due to goal difference.  Take it and move on.  Up the Chels

Seemingly lots of players who's not in form. Mount, Ziyech and James in particular were very, very poor.

For Tottenham i'd probably go for the back three that finished the game with Azpi at wingback.

Striker makes the difference

Performance was all too similar to what we have seen previously against low block... we move the ball far too slowly and are more content with recirculating possession

Good cross from Azpi for the goal from a very familiar position

That run from Rudi got us going... be careful Toni you'll end up at the Pikeys

Important we started on the right note( I'm not keen on celebrating previous achievements before a match), getting out of the group with minimum fuss is what its all about

Tottenham you are next

Edited by charierre