Chelsea Player Ratings Fifa 22

Lukaku at 88 is a little low, definitely. Not sure how Mason is only an 83, but whatever. And Chalobah as a 73 is ridiculous but I understand his rating a little better since he wasn't really expecting to see as much game time as he is so far.

Mendy only an 83? 

Rudiger 75 pace?

Thiago Silva 53 pace and 85 rating? A CB up there with the very best should be rated higher than an 85.

Mount 83 and worse than Ziyech and Werner? Nah.

Apzilicueta 83? Is there ever a time where he hasn't been underrated?

Christensen 80?

Edited by Scott Harris

Definitely some bias against our CL winners.  Top 20 players in PL distributed as:

- Liverpool 6 (Salah, Mane, VVD, Allison, TAA, Robertson)
- City 5 (KDB, Sterling, Ederson, Dias, Cancelo
- Utd 4 (Pogba, Fernandes, Sancho, CR)
- Spurs 3 (Lloris, Son, Kane)
- Chelsea 2 (Lukaku, Kante)

I'm not an expert on these ratings but it says that Mount has 65 on physical/position. Jorginho has 73. Is it like a combination of off-the-ball positioning + physicality and the game is showing that Jorginho has great off ball movement and positioning but low physicality? Or is Mount really that average physically speaking?

How is it that none of our players has that stat at 85? We are a PL team with nobody that has good physique and positioning? The highest is Rudiger that has 84, James at 80 as if he's just passing the above-average mark...

Or maybe I just don't know what those attributes mean in game.

On 15/09/2021 at 22:41, PhilH930 said:

Definitely some bias against our CL winners.  Top 20 players in PL distributed as:

Utter nonsense 🙂 In what world are Pogba and Sancho better than Jorginho and (say) Mount?

But that aside, this does show how the Chelsea team is much more than the sum of the individuals. Real testament to the coaching. 

On 15/09/2021 at 18:53, Gol15 said:

I'm not an expert on these ratings but it says that Mount has 65 on physical/position. Jorginho has 73. Is it like a combination of off-the-ball positioning + physicality and the game is showing that Jorginho has great off ball movement and positioning but low physicality? Or is Mount really that average physically speaking?

How is it that none of our players has that stat at 85? We are a PL team with nobody that has good physique and positioning? The highest is Rudiger that has 84, James at 80 as if he's just passing the above-average mark...

Or maybe I just don't know what those attributes mean in game.

Physical is calculated as an average of their stamina/jumoping/strength/aggression stats i believe. Or at least it was on previous fifa's.

On 13/09/2021 at 21:45, Frankie8Lampard said:

Mount should be way higher, 85 or 86 is what I expected. There rest I guess are pretty reasonable. 

Its worse when you realise Foden is an 84. Wouldn't say he's better than Mount at this point in his career. One was starting for England and playing nearly every minute in a CL winning campaign while the other one was playing every other game and benched at the Euro's.

On 15/09/2021 at 18:11, PhilH930 said:

The problem with Fifa is that they downgrade our players for the ‘averages’ of the team, even though Spurs have 3 players in the top 20 the rest of their ratings will be lower. That’s why we see this kind of retarded sh*t like Christensen, Rudiger and Mendy’s ratings; if they do it ‘right’, we become too overpowered for what they think we should be.

4 hours ago, Term_X said:

The problem with Fifa is that they downgrade our players for the ‘averages’ of the team, even though Spurs have 3 players in the top 20 the rest of their ratings will be lower. That’s why we see this kind of retarded sh*t like Christensen, Rudiger and Mendy’s ratings; if they do it ‘right’, we become too overpowered for what they think we should be.

We know what we are!

I just hope they give us the five star rating. Ever since Eden left they've made us 4 and a half. Tbh I got it in Lamps first season but, last season we added 4, 85 rated players (Timo, Kai, Hakim and Silva) it made no sense we stayed as a 4 and a half star team.

Not to mention we won the Europa off the back of that downgrade. But, surely winning the ucl having Kante go up to 90 and bringing in Romelu who is an 88 will be enough to boost us up.

Also Thomas Tuchel wasn't even in the game last year so here's hoping he will be this year.