Chelsea - Spurs strange quirk.

bluehaze

I had not realised that but now you have said it you are right, 

I was there for the the Mathew Harding and the Peter Osgood tribute, and spot on,  the Spurs fans as far as I remember were excellent and very respectful, considering our rivalry fair play to them. 

Unlike the scousers who from the first opportunity did the helicopter gestures at us and still do to this day and some how get away with it!  It must be what they call "the craic", which of course makes it is perfectly acceptable because they are the best fans in the world don't you know.   

On 21/09/2021 at 15:34, andy said:

I had not realised that but now you have said it you are right, 

I was there for the the Mathew Harding and the Peter Osgood tribute, and spot on,  the Spurs fans as far as I remember were excellent and very respectful, considering our rivalry fair play to them. 

Unlike the scousers who from the first opportunity did the helicopter gestures at us and still do to this day and some how get away with it!  It must be what they call "the craic", which of course makes it is perfectly acceptable because they are the best fans in the world don't you know.   

Liverpool always have had double standards. I'm bitter though. Worst kicking I ever had was in that hole.

I think on balance the idea that Spurs fans have better values than the scousers is probably correct.

We all know that our rivalry with the Spids is intense but personally I dislike Liverpool as much or even more. I find Liverpool fans lacking any real class and the media bias towards them is unreal.

Had Chelsea or any other team brought about the deaths of 36 people in Belgium which resulted in a five-year ban for English teams from Europe would we have benefited afterwards from such a romantic portrayal in the English media? I think not.

On Saturday I took my youngest to the Bridge to watch us get outplayed by City. On Sunday for my sins I took my other son who supports Arsenal to their game v Spids. Spurs fans were truly pitiful. It felt like a derby for Arsenal but for the Spurs fans it was like they were playing against Carlisle or something. They were an absolute joke and I relished in their agony.

My eldest supports Millwall which is an even greater source of irritation for me. I blame his mother!

Edited by The Swan

1 hour ago, The Swan said:

On Saturday I took my youngest to the Bridge to watch us get outplayed by City. On Sunday for my sins I took my other son who supports Arsenal to their game v Spids. Spurs fans were truly pitiful. It felt like a derby for Arsenal but for the Spurs fans it was like they were playing against Carlisle or something. They were an absolute joke and I relished in their agony.

My eldest supports Millwall which is an even greater source of irritation for me. I blame his mother!

Do any of the kids look like the milk man?