Man Utd v Chelsea (PL) Thur 28th Apr 2022 19:45 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

You can see exactly what's going to happen here.

Instead of being ruthless and playing them as the mess they are we'll give them way too much respect and will play with trepidation. The kind of game that should be a banker but we end up losing.

Prove me wrong, They're tripe.

7 hours ago, Deino said:

They are dogsh*t and in the worst run of form this year probably. 

We better batter them from the off or it will be a very very poor showing

Nah am expect Charity FC shows up again. We do like to make poor sides look great against us and get them going. Why Frank will be grateful to face us the game after too.

That and our record of late at Old Toilet is well...

Toilet Paper Cat GIF by Libby VanderPloeg

Don't like the idea of Rudi playing if he has any muscle concerns. You just know he will get injured worse if he plays with a niggle like that.

Assuming no new injuries and nobody back I think might be worth trying Alonso in the back 3. He played LCB for his previous side.

Mendy

Chalobah

Silva

Alonso

James

Jorginho

Kante 

Saul

Mount

Lukaku

Pulisic

We used to have a great record at Old Trafford but it has been a long time since we managed a win there in the league. I think you have to go back as far as 2012-13 season. They have been a bit of a bogey team for us the last decade or so, despite the fact that they have been pretty rubbish during that time. We actually had a far better record against them when they were good under Fergie.

Would be great to win there for the first time in a while, but most of the recent games between the 2 clubs have been boring stalemates. 

14 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Don't like the idea of Rudi playing if he has any muscle concerns. You just know he will get injured worse if he plays with a niggle like that.

Assuming no new injuries and nobody back I think might be worth trying Alonso in the back 3. He played LCB for his previous side.

Mendy

Chalobah

Silva

Alonso

James

Jorginho

Kante 

Saul

Mount

Lukaku

Pulisic

Lukaku came up big drawing that red card and penalty but IDK if that's enough for Tuchel to start him.  I feel like Lukaku is in the dog house for more reasons than just play.

Otherwise I think he likely would start because of Tuchel's hot hand approach to forwards.  But I get the impression that Tuchel is pretty much done with him and the reasons for that are not purely related to his play.  

3 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Please no Christensen. He shouldn't be playing another match in a Chelsea kit. 

Good idea or not I think Tuchel will start him.  He was going to start him against West Ham until he got stomach cramps.  A lot of people think that is an excuse but I don't because there is no reason that Tuchel needed an excuse to not start him.  His recent play had given enough reasons to bench him.  

Edited by Valpo

Our home and away performances are night and day, we struggle at home but seem to thrive away, some are blaming the state of the pitch at SB, which could have some affect, but i also think we switch off at home and are much more susceptible to the counter.

We could struggle down the right if James doesn't return and Ronaldo has a good game. But i think we will win because we are away.

1 hour ago, Valpo said:

Lukaku came up big drawing that red card and penalty but IDK if that's enough for Tuchel to start him.  I feel like Lukaku is in the dog house for more reasons than just play.

Otherwise I think he likely would start because of Tuchel's hot hand approach to forwards.  But I get the impression that Tuchel is pretty much done with him and the reasons for that are not purely related to his play.  

I just want him to play as it is at United. Would be great fun listening to what both sets of fans sing and chant about him.

Just now, Stretford Ender said:

3 points for you lot then. I can't see us turning up for this as the whole place is in turmoil.

Turmoil ...tut.....you don't know your'e born 😅

3 points will be a hot potato in this game. could go either way.

11 minutes ago, Stretford Ender said:

3 points for you lot then. I can't see us turning up for this as the whole place is in turmoil.

You don't really think your more of a mess than we are at the mo do you?

Owner forced out, sure you wish yours was but leaves us completely up in the air.

Sanctioned, lost a key player cause we cannot offer new contracts, cannot sell tickets to home fans. 

The Bridge us a morgue all you can hear is away fans as our fans are basically feeling defeated and accepting our punishment 

We cannot defend, we struggle to score, our manager is under pressure from every which way and getting divorced.

On top of that the refs are FA are helping Liverpool towards the quadruple.

It is a horrible.

3 hours ago, axman2526 said:

You don't really think your more of a mess than we are at the mo do you?

Owner forced out, sure you wish yours was but leaves us completely up in the air.

Sanctioned, lost a key player cause we cannot offer new contracts, cannot sell tickets to home fans. 

The Bridge us a morgue all you can hear is away fans as our fans are basically feeling defeated and accepting our punishment 

We cannot defend, we struggle to score, our manager is under pressure from every which way and getting divorced.

On top of that the refs are FA are helping Liverpool towards the quadruple.

It is a horrible.

Point taken, but you have an infrastructure in place so that when a suitable owner is found, all he has to do is pick up the keys. You'll beat the dippers at Wembley. Everyone though the European Cup was City's last year and look what happened.