Leeds v Chelsea (PL) Wed 11th May 2022 19:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

14 minutes ago, coco said:

Is this the same charity FC that has the 2nd best away record in the league ?

I understand people worrying about our home form, but away from home we are the opposite of charity.

Yes. You can throw that 2nd best away record out of the window after the Real 2nd leg. We are now a different Chelsea because one of the top key things about football is mentality.

Let me remind you we were Charity FC in our last away game. 

Edited by Mana

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

Yes. You can throw that 2nd best away record out of the window after the Real 2nd leg. We are now a different Chelsea because one of the top key things about football is mentality.

Let me remind you we were Charity FC in our last away game. 

If you mean Everton I watched a lot on youtube after as I missed the match live and in that second we tried hard to get an equaliser the ball would not fall kindly or we were not creative enough though I don't think they gave up. Pickford also was probably MOTM.

We just need to be ready to fight at Leeds and keep our nerve early on, we can't afford a shaky start.

55 minutes ago, coco said:

I understand people worrying about our home form, but away from home we are the opposite of charity.

That's so sweet, almost encouraging even! 

Almost....

1 hour ago, strider6004 said:

If you mean Everton I watched a lot on youtube after as I missed the match live and in that second we tried hard to get an equaliser the ball would not fall kindly or we were not creative enough though I don't think they gave up. Pickford also was probably MOTM.

We just need to be ready to fight at Leeds and keep our nerve early on, we can't afford a shaky start.

But that diabolical first half though. They gave up there, and that's enough for me. Why do we have to start performing after the goal? It's too late as Everton were going to park 10 buses as they were desperate for 3 points. And this team struggles hard against low-block teams.

In my head, I can only remember one strong attack from us, which included us hitting the post. That's not good enough. But, we put ourselves in that position because we conceded.

Pre-last international break, this side would not behave like this unless it's freak. Now it's becoming a regular.

Edited by Mana

6 hours ago, coco said:

I am delighted to stand corrected !! I guess it wasn't our home form that has kept us in 3rd place, I have been 4 times this season and haven't seen us win yet.

Lets hope the away form continues.

2 minutes ago, coombsie said:

I am delighted to stand corrected !! I guess it wasn't our home form that has kept us in 3rd place, I have been 4 times this season and haven't seen us win yet.

Lets hope the away form continues.

As the saying goes "Charity begins at home"

Yeah i don't know why we aren't performing at home, but were much stronger away, we were unlucky v Everton with woodwork and Pickford MOTM, at the time if we had won that game we would have had the equal best away record with city. 

14 hours ago, coco said:

As the saying goes "Charity begins at home"

Yeah i don't know why we aren't performing at home, but were much stronger away, we were unlucky v Everton with woodwork and Pickford MOTM, at the time if we had won that game we would have had the equal best away record with city. 

To be fair, the atmosphere, is nothing like it used to be or has been in the big European games. The away fans sing from start to finish and really get behind their Club, irrespective of who they are, and we have so many empty seats that the old crescendo of sound in songs like Carefree and One man went to mow, is lost. The Bridge used to be inpenetrable, but Clubs fancy their chances now due to our lacklustre form. The picture is behind us at the top of the East Upper, DURING the game, tickets usually on general sale or Members

East Stand Upper during the game !!.jpg

4 minutes ago, KonaKai Blue said:

We only need 5 points from the next 3 games to guarantee top 4. We surely cannot bottle this. Leeds is a must win.

The only hope is serial bottlers that are the spuds bottle it worse than us. They have the experience. 

when asked about the bust up with Alonso, TT’s demeanour changed from being a jokester through the most of the presser to dead serious brushing it off like it was resolved during the half time. I guess it was the last time we saw Alonso play in our shirt.

Edited by mojo

6 minutes ago, mojo said:

when asked about the bust up with Alonso, TT’s demeanour changed from being a jokester through the most of the presser to dead serious brushing it off like it was resolved during the half time. I guess it was the last time we saw Alonso play in our shirt.

saul goodman GIF

13 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

If you think that is bad, how about Salah running at Saul on Saturday lol.

yeah I know but just can’t recall that Saul was actually playing the 2nd half but I do remember Sarr playing which I guess makes it ok playing Saul 😁