DOWN LIKE CHAMPIONS ...

Star

I take no satisfaction to say I was the only forum member on this site to say the signings of Ballack and Shevchencko would cost us the title.

It has to be said however, today we saw the real Chelsea, that showed everything we have been missing in every game that mattered this season WHY we are Champions.

Proud, you'd better believe it.

Ironically both were missing from the trophy I believed we'd win, yep we would have they been available, that's life.

Long live Chelsea, Long live Jose as our manager.

I thought he said he wasn't coming back, the attention-seeking drama queen. icon_surprised.gificon_razz.gificon_lol.gif

And good deep-throating there Brit. icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_lol.gif

it's supporters like us who will be needed next season to get our trophy back

I thought it was getting rid of Ballack that was needed. 247.gif259.gificon_razz.gificon_lol.gif

Archived