Pre-Match Predictions - 2021/2022 - The Final Results

3 hours ago, Mod said:

I know of 3 different people already that would enter the 'Luckiest not to get banned' and 'Poster that pissed @coco off the most' already! In fact, the list may go on!

You knowledge for these would be invaluable.

Question is would I be leading those two categories @Mod or do I have work to do?

2 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Ew posting that on here should mean  you need to hit yourself with the ban hammer...

Its on your desktop 😅 calm down calm down.

5 hours ago, Valerie said:

My prize has arrived! Thank you @Zeta, I'm chuffed 🤩, I've even bumped Carlo for it. Until there's a new winner of course :sad:

20220528_191717.jpg

Ahha that's why you changed your avatar. Very nice and well earned @Valerie

@just has challenged me to be all sunshine and rainbows next season. Let's see how that works for me in the prediction league 🙂

am guessing as you got that Val, and @Zeta said, if he won, he would buy himself a much nicer prize, that the Zeta prize would have been some bottles of booze to pour in to that glass 😉

7 hours ago, Valerie said:

That's the look to go with it? I'll have to work on that :shok:

@erskblue @Scott Harris? You're previous winners, how did you deal with the intense pressure?

It's not easy. I finished 8th the season after winning and then quit this season. The pressuring of staying on top kept me awake at night........🥴

29 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

They did not share what their prizes were....lol

I did, it was in a match thread. I'll repost.

chelsea.jpg

4 minutes ago, erskblue said:

My prize was a set of two of Chelsea Toothbrushes.😀

No pressure at all. I still can’t quite believe that I actually won it last season.😀

What about the fame, the screaming fans, the groupies, being a role model :shok: It can hit any day now, I'm sure.

I didn't want to do another glass, like the first prize. Wanted something more random, but was hard to find things that would send to Netherlands.

1 hour ago, Zeta said:

I didn't want to do another glass, like the first prize. Wanted something more random, but was hard to find things that would send to Netherlands.

I'm very pleased with it, it's A Prize for practically the only time I've won anything, with no actual skill involved thank goodness :look: