Marc Cucurella

Zeta
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea are pushing to hijack Marc Cucurella deal! Direct talk today with Brighton - Levi Colwill could be part of the negotiation. 🚨🔵 #CFC

Personal terms negotiation, in the next hours. Man City will not improve last bid: £40m, rejected by Brighton. 
First call @CraigHope_DM

7 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

With Romano reporting it, just confirms we are genuinely all over the place. 

Why our sudden interest now, and not at the beginning of the transfer window?

Chelsea have held interest since before he joined Brighton. My guess is we probably tried earlier, Cucurella/his agent tell us he only wants City. City deal stalls so we come back and now they are interested in a move to Chelsea.

I sincerely doubt we are “all over the place” as you suggest. The dram you bring in almost all of your posts is nauseating.

2 minutes ago, mwblue10 said:

Chelsea have held interest since before he joined Brighton. My guess is we probably tried earlier, Cucurella/his agent tell us he only wants City. City deal stalls so we come back and now they are interested in a move to Chelsea.

I sincerely doubt we are “all over the place” as you suggest. The dram you bring in almost all of your posts is nauseating.

To each their own then. I see a window where we are scampering for players with no real solid plan in place. 

Also, ignore function works mate. Give it a try. 

4 minutes ago, Sconnie Blue said:

To each their own then. I see a window where we are scampering for players with no real solid plan in place. 

Also, ignore function works mate. Give it a try. 

Agree with you.. & where do we intend the new £50m LB, as backup to a £50m Chiwell. Sounds a bit mental.

That or Brighton trying to force City’s hands since he has handed in a transfer request 

Guest Sindre

Quality player. Good enough to slot right in either at LCB, LWB or leftback if we switch to a back four and he's only 24 so perfect age as well. Hope we get this done.

5 minutes ago, Zeta said:

If it's Colwill on loan, that would be fine by me. Get him some PL experience. I would be disappointed if its permanent, without having given him a chance. In that case, I'd rather we just pay straight up cash and find COlwill another loan.

Selling Colwill to bring in Cucurella or even Fofana makes no sense whatsoever, would be a truly moronic move. A loan would sort of make sense.

1 minute ago, ducavis said:

Agree with you.. & where do we intend the new £50m LB, as backup to a £50m Chiwell. Sounds a bit mental.

That or Brighton trying to force City’s hands since he has handed in a transfer request 

Could also be us trying to fore Leicesters hand with Fofana?

Just now, Sconnie Blue said:

He'd be a fantastic signing. 

Just don't think I can take a 3rd player only wants to wait for X club scenario. 

yeah same here

i'm not getting my hopes up, will be happy when it's confirmed and not before