poll is a f**king arseho*e

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

How did this cnut Eagles stay on the pitch after first diving in the box and then going for bonebreaking tackle on SWP?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ig3u9ArGzCg

He got away with it because he plays for Man Utd and as their fans sang "that's why we're champions". They've been getting favourable decisions all season and Poll wasn't about to buck the trend.

he's as poor as the refs in the portuguese leagues.

that is bad- try watching a league game there... it's impossible, the referees truly destroy the flow of the games.*

*from what I've seen, so don't cry, nando.

he's as poor as the refs in the portuguese leagues.

that is bad- try watching a league game there... it's impossible, the referees truly destroy the flow of the games.*

*from what I've seen, so don't cry, nando.

346.gif

It's true. More then frustrating. 50% is the players fault though. Severe lack of equilibrium. It's the red wine.

There are a couple of exceptions though.

How did this cnut Eagles stay on the pitch

more to the point, how the hell did smith not get booked all game? unbelievable. he was going in late from behind all match. and nice to see the manc scum teaching there youth players well. eagles was diving about all game. he looked like a small version of rolando.

How did this cnut Eagles stay on the pitch

more to the point, how the hell did smith not get booked all game? unbelievable. he was going in late from behind all match. and nice to see the manc scum teaching there youth players well. eagles was diving about all game. he looked like a small version of rolando.

The 2 tackles on Mikel, by Smith, were both worthy of a card. He also made another 3 or 4 later, that were equally as bad, unbelievable that some players get booked for 1 challenge, and others get away with a catalogue of offences.

At the game the MH stand was singing, "The Graham Poll show. The Graham Poll show. The Graham Poll show".

There was also a great chant when we had a penalty appeal turned down:

"That's why you're champions, that's why you're champions"

At the game the MH stand was singing, "The Graham Poll show. The Graham Poll show. The Graham Poll show".

There was also a great chant when we had a penalty appeal turned down:

"That's why you're champions, that's why you're champions"

Which migrated into 'thats why you're w@nkers'

I don't actually blame him.. I mean, he thinks he is okay ...

....who's his ultimate boss?. It is the same bloke who allocates the tickets at Wembley right ? Barwick ? ... FA dogs breakfast as always !

Poll was absolute rubbish, Smith should have had two yellows before Mikel's tackle on Eagles, maybe left the first one go with a warning but when 5 minutes later does exactly the same thing should have got a card then. Likewise with Heinze why he wasn't given a second yellow for dilberate handball I don't know. And Eagles well studs raised in late leg breaking tackle only gets a yellow just sums up Graham Poll.

For once the majority opinion on Talktrash seems to be with us on this one. Poll's performance last night is the subject of the current debate. Ian Wright's been ripping into him, as is everyone else except Adrian Durham, whose opionion can generally be discounted because he actually gets off on winding up as many people as he can.

According to Ian Wright, Chelsea fans, T*tt*nh*m fans, Mancs, QP-joke fans, Oldham fans and countless others have been jamming the switchboards and not a single one of them thinks that Poll had a good game last night, or indeed, at any time during the last couple of years.

There's just something about him Graham Poll that gets my goat

Isn't there just.

Last night was quite hard work.

Having to swallow those f**kers coming to the bridge and larging it was f**king annoying...

In a way it was better back when we didn't expect so much,but were up there now...to be shot at!!!

And as for Poll.........what can you say???

We were giving him DOGS abuse in the North stand after he had bollox'd up yet again....

...and he turned to us and gave a wink and a smile.....Just like R*naldo

...he loves being a right prick!!

I was so angry ALL round last night!!