Chelsea v Everton (PL) Sat 18th Mar 2023 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

9 hours ago, andy said:

Potter has said Kante potentially back for this one, I would imagine on the bench to start with. 

It's going to be interesting to see what happens. Can we play Enzo, Kovacic (capt) and Kante in the same team ? It would only leave us with two forwards, unless we go back to a 4-3-3.

2 hours ago, coco said:

It's going to be interesting to see what happens. Can we play Enzo, Kovacic (capt) and Kante in the same team ? It would only leave us with two forwards, unless we go back to a 4-3-3.

Agreed, it really opens up a lot of options. I would have thought we would play what TT used to call a double 6 

but who knows 

3 hours ago, coco said:

I think I'd prefer ideally to go down the route of managing their minutes and selecting the best two for any specific match based on fitness and opponents.

Kante and Kova for obvious reasons but also Enzo has been playing pretty much non stop all season and had less than a month between his last game for River and debut for Benfica.

5 minutes ago, Argo said:

I think I'd prefer ideally to go down the route of managing their minutes and selecting the best two for any specific match based on fitness and opponents.

Kante and Kova for obvious reasons but also Enzo has been playing pretty much non stop all season and had less than a month between his last game for River and debut for Benfica.

Gallagher has started knocking on the door again with his sub performances, i'm happy for us to use those four to rotate the middle two berths in the team.

2 hours ago, TheSwede1975 said:

Hello, Im coming from Sweden for the Everton game. My wife is a Chelsea fan, and I gave her this tickets for her birthday gift.
But were do we go before game to have a beer with great people / fans ? 
Best regards to you all 

The Fox and Pheasant

The Chelsea Pensioner

McGettigan's Fulham

Brompton Cemetery picnic on the bench (with beer and sandwich from Tesco opposite cemetery gates) i use this option when i have my Grandson with me.

I like a back 4  and three in midfield

----

James Fofana Koulibaly/Badiashile James (cucu does suit a 4)

Gallagher(Kante last 15) Enzo Kova

Mudryk Havertz Sterling

----

Gallagher can do the water carrying but also gets forward and scores goals. In my opinion the most Lampard like player we have had since, although yet to get to the same level of course.

1 hour ago, NestorGarde said:

Yeah Im worried about that too. Like in the recent Tottenham game 

If you look at our lineup against Spurs we went with a flat back 4, and there wasn't enough cover in midfield to allow for that set up. I think we have since reverted to 5 in defense with the wing backs, and that seems to work much better. That being said Onana in particularly has impressed for Everton recently in midfield and I think they will definitely hope to make some gains with a physical approach. I think we need to expect more of what we received against Leicester. Key will be once again taking the chances that come our way. Hopefully we can continue to show our recent improvements in front of goal.