Reason's to cheer Milan

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

This may sound a bit bitter to your run of the mill scouser, but this has nothing to do with our penalty defeat at Anfield!!! Seriously! I'll support Milan due to THEIR penalty defeat in Istanbul, anyway....

Lets look at recent history to note my reasons.

They gave us Gullit

They gave us Marcel

They gave us George Weah

They gave us Crespo

They gave us Sheva (jury's still out on that one)

When I say 'gave' we know money changed hands - but not in all cases. I could go back and say they pinched Jimmy Greaves, my dads favourite, but that was before my time.

They nicked Spackman

They nicked Speedie

May I just add that I feel sorry for the residents of Athens for having 40k (mostly ticketless) scousers inflicted upon them.

As I type - SKY news is reporting 2 Britons in Athens are being taken to hospital after fighting broke out. (if the bridge was anything to go by they're probably fighting amongst themselves again!) Then again, where Liverpool are concerned, it wouldn't be a European cup final unless theres either loss of blood or life.

Oh an my other reasons, I don't like scousers!

C'mon Milan

But Speedie ended up there after a very short spell, he was always a childhood favourite of mine and I couldn't stand seeing him in that red. Hernan came back from Milan to win us the league last year!

Just trying to point out, or justify, my affilliation to one of the clubs!

Oh and I don't like scousers icon_wink.gif

On a serious note I hope no-one loses their life out there 128.gif Officials have already stated there will be no out-door big screening of the game because of policing, they will be turned off as the match begins. This alone could, not only, spark trouble for the ticketless masses but will force them into bars and clubs to watch it. With tension and tempers running high, with the pressure of the game, and after 2 days of non-stop drinking there could be trouble ahead, they're already fighting over tickets among themselves! thats without mentioning their previous track record that has been covered enough already on this site.

Hernan came back from Milan to win us the league last year!

How noble of them to let the player return to the club that owns him after the loan deal ended. It's more like we gave Crespo to them. icon_wink.gif

But yeah...I don't like Scousers either. icon_twisted.gificon_lol.gif

I cant help feeling it should be us in tonights final.

Would 5-live , talk b******s and Sky news give us the same coverage as the Scousers are getting ? Doubt it .

So , any win for AC is fine by me , even if the scrape a deflected goal i dont care , just too see them lose and end up trophieless this season.

This may sound a bit bitter to your run of the mill scouser, but this has nothing to do with our penalty defeat at Anfield!!! Seriously! I'll support Milan due to THEIR penalty defeat in Istanbul, anyway....

Lets look at recent history to note my reasons.

They gave us Gullit

They gave us Marcel

They gave us George Weah

They gave us Crespo

They gave us Sheva (jury's still out on that one)

When I say 'gave' we know money changed hands - but not in all cases. I could go back and say they pinched Jimmy Greaves, my dads favourite, but that was before my time.

They nicked Spackman

They nicked Speedie

May I just add that I feel sorry for the residents of Athens for having 40k (mostly ticketless) scousers inflicted upon them.

As I type - SKY news is reporting 2 Britons in Athens are being taken to hospital after fighting broke out. (if the bridge was anything to go by they're probably fighting amongst themselves again!) Then again, where Liverpool are concerned, it wouldn't be a European cup final unless theres either loss of blood or life.

Oh an my other reasons, I don't like scousers!

C'mon Milan

love the fact that you are taking the fact that 2 people have been in a scrap out of 40 thousand as predictable scousers causing trouble. Who cares what the circumstances were or the fact that 39, 998 people havent been injured or fighting.

get to a european cup final before you get all holier than thou. How many lives were lost in 77, 78, 81 or 84? We all know about hysel but still a staggeringly ridiculous statement. Also, dickheads causing trouble on holiday in bulgaria, whether liverpool fans or not, are dickheads on holiday. Tell me who was killed in istanbul?

hate us, fine. Support milan, fine. Have your petty reasons, fine. We couldnt care less what you think as we are in the european cup final and are going to enjoy every minute, even those of us stuck in our front rooms.

Tell you what Rob, if you don't like it, why don't you stick to your own message boards for the build up then? You views are usually objective and eloquent enough, but hearing you whinge time and time again about us and our opinions is getting boring. This is a Chelsea board, and most of us hate your club and your fans. You've got more chance of squeezing Rafa into a pair of size 32 jeans that you do of changing that. Sorry!

Tell you what Rob, if you don't like it, why don't you stick to your own message boards for the build up then? You views are usually objective and eloquent enough, but hearing you whinge time and time again about us and our opinions is getting boring. This is a Chelsea board, and most of us hate your club and your fans. You've got more chance of squeezing Rafa into a pair of size 32 jeans that you do of changing that. Sorry!

Tim, perhaps i shouldnt, but i get wound up when people talk about lost lives. thats pretty much all i allow myself to get wound up by on here (at least i think so, although sometimes i may be blinded by my own rage!)

I certianly hadnt inteded to whinge, and as of 5 minutes time i am off work until friday, so you can all happily support the rossoneri without my interjection.

hopefully i'll be back on here on friday to gloat 128.gif

The radio has just said that the last charter flight out of Liverpool to Athens today has been cancelled and 150 shirt-burners won't be able to get to the match.

Apparently some bar steward had siphoned all the aircraft fuel and stolen the radio

Kev

Like tim said, if you dont like what you read, do one.... i dont think there will be to many brig back red thieving scouser posts going up to be honest.... im not going miss ya!!

Listening to him commentating on the Man U v AC game at Old Trafford made me laugh. Ronaldo is the second coming of christ according to that man.

All thats left to say is:

Forza Milan!

Here's another one:

pUKe.gifpUKe.gifpUKe.gif

CliveTyldesleyITV.jpg

Words cannot discribe my hatred towards this fella.

Inevitably paired with...

_39662873_pleat203.jpg

How many references will there be to the "special" atmosphere generated by the "special" fans, I wonder?

Oh, and mentioning that heady night in Barcelona eight years ago is obligatory.

w**k2.gif

I dont know if you know..........

But David Pleat calls Pascal Chimbonda..........Pascal CHIMBOMBA

We have to face the fact that The media LOVE Liv*rpool!

They always have done!!!!

And so none of this bollox ever surprises me!!!

We have to face the fact that The media LOVE Liv*rpool!

They always have done!!!!

And so none of this bollox ever surprises me!!!

Anyone else see Tyler on SSN today talking about Liverpool's ticket allocation?

Started banging on about how he's sure all the corporate Liverpool fans are true fans and not jumping on the bandwagon icon_rolleyes.gif

Also, expect Andry Gray to have a love explosion if Gerrard scores tonight.

Here's another one:

pUKe.gifpUKe.gifpUKe.gif

CliveTyldesleyITV.jpg

Words cannot discribe my hatred towards this fella.

Inevitably paired with...

_39662873_pleat203.jpg

How many references will there be to the "special" atmosphere generated by the "special" fans, I wonder?

Oh, and mentioning that heady night in Barcelona eight years ago is obligatory.

w**k2.gif

I'll be watching sky. even though andy gray's just said there's not much more to milan than stopping kaka. will he ever learn?

I was watching the FA cup final in a local pub here in Sydney (aaargh!) wearing colours and was the only Chelsea fan amongst a few wanabe Manu supporters. A group of Milan fans (over here on holiday) came in to watch the game and sat with me and were non-stop cussing Manu and bigging up the Chelsea. We had a great laugh and went mental when we scored. They said a lot of Milan fans support Chelsea as their English team, so good on them. Forza Milan!