Most Users Ever Online

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

The most users ever online on this forum was 133 on Sunday June 24th.

The previous record was the day G*ll*s signed for The Ar*e.

Has anyone any idea what was special about last Sunday?

Did Yorkleyblue give a concert? Did Madmac give free golf lessons. Did Valerie and Jane mudwrestle? Did Loz admit he was wrong? What?

Did Loz admit he was wrong?

What an active imagination you have Liam.

Sadly the answer is far less interesting

It is all down to these little blighters

spider_preview_5.jpg535d2dfe-31cb-4d52-9192-6df9721014f9Large.jpg

A distant relative of the earwig. See I told you so.

Yep remember it Liam. We were on the old database I think back then, and it all went offline, just as people were trying to find out if we had signed A.Cole, think just by the amount of users and guests online.

Saying that, I think most users changed again during February for some reason.

Loz means spiders (I think), the bots that Google, Yahoo, etc use to index sites, they take the info here then go back and put the pages on their searches. Although, I think now their counted as bots when they are on here, and shouldn't affect users online status.

I think the time before gallas leaving was when we crashed out of Monaco due to the tinkerman's tomfoolery.

Sorry, my golf lessons were on the monday, and no one showed up