Zigger Zagger

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Well that's nearly pushed me over the edge. The Club that was Chelsea!

I hate; new fans, money in football, business and footabll mixing, all seater stadiums....................

Bluebeard spend some time on this list for me.

Well that's nearly pushed me over the edge. The Club that was Chelsea!

I hate; new fans, money in football, business and footabll mixing, all seater stadiums....................

Bluebeard spend some time on this list for me.

Sadly, I Know exactly what you mean mate!

Oh gawd...somone shoot me and put me out of my misery. Either that or pass me a Kalashnikov and I'll get rid of our board. 1064.gif

I can get you an AK but you'll have to come pick it up. icon_wink.gif

How could we fall so far, so fast ?

Oh gawd...somone shoot me and put me out of my misery. Either that or pass me a Kalashnikov and I'll get rid of our board. 1064.gif

I can get you an AK but you'll have to come pick it up. icon_wink.gif

How could we fall so far, so fast ?

I'm on my way, Scott. Will you take a personal cheque?

The rate of our fall is staggering. To think a few short weeks ago we were laughing at Man U's faltering start. In fact, mates who are Man U fans had virtually conceded the title and were weeping into their beer.

ah...the yellow socks. I remember my folks taking me in to a sports shop to get my first kit. That beautiful blue. The white stripe down the side of the shorts was the one that stood out from the rest of them. Blue socks though. Think it was Umbro who made them in those days?

One thing I do wish, and I don't know if there are laws against it niw; however, I really wish there were big flags brought into the bridge for our matches. And don't tell me it's a fire hazard, because the scousers bring flags etc in all the time. I actually feel somewhat embarassed that the club had to put all those little white flags out for our CL games last season. Ok they looked good, but surely to F*ck we can be somewhat creative and bring some of our own in. I think that would show some resolve and character to our club and other fans if we had one HUGE F*CK OFF flag "welcoming" opposition to the bridge!

Basically, we need more atmosphere, and I think flags are part of that. Now I know some people come in and hang flags all over the palce, but I mean a big one that could be passed right up the MH Stand, or the SHed end...anyone got any ideas on that, or and reasons why we don't see the likes of it anymore?

Scott

One thing I do wish, and I don't know if there are laws against it niw; however, I really wish there were big flags brought into the bridge for our matches. And don't tell me it's a fire hazard, because the scousers bring flags etc in all the time. I actually feel somewhat embarassed that the club had to put all those little white flags out for our CL games last season. Ok they looked good, but surely to F*ck we can be somewhat creative and bring some of our own in. I think that would show some resolve and character to our club and other fans if we had one HUGE F*CK OFF flag "welcoming" opposition to the bridge!

Basically, we need more atmosphere, and I think flags are part of that. Now I know some people come in and hang flags all over the palce, but I mean a big one that could be passed right up the MH Stand, or the SHed end...anyone got any ideas on that, or and reasons why we don't see the likes of it anymore?

Scott

I agree with you. Don't know the rules about stuff like that though but I can't think that it's illegal.

I've seen quite a few games on tv and I can't remember ever seing us use big flags or anything like that. The "best" thing we've had was the little blue and white flags. That was of course really nice but surely we can do even better?

A big effing picture of a celery perhaps?

The number of flags at the ground on matchdays is increasing I've noticed. You usually see 3 or 4 in the Shed End nowadays, and they had the 'Jose Mourinho Simply The Best' one against Fulham. There's a few more dotted around the ground including a 'Chelsea FC, 1 name, 1 ground, 100 years one' between the MHL and the East Lower.

aye, but nothing huge anymore. That pride of London one was pretty damn big, and could be passed about. we don't have anthing like that! And I personally felt somewhat ashamed that on a CL night, the club had to put out those white flags for teh fans to wave about. We should be bringing our own!

Those little flags also detract from the noise.

Instead of thinking 'F*** me' walking out to a wall of noise opposing players must think 'this looks pretty'

It all looks a bit 'too manufactured' to me

I recommend you watch Urawa Red Diamonds or Fenerbache, or some of the South American "hinchas" groups like Colo Colo's.

Now that's noise AND visual effect!