Carling cup quarters

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

As much as id LOVE to sh*t all over them over 2 legs , [is it 2 legs ?] i just have this feeling that us and them in cup matches never go our way . Of course i'll be ready for them any time , in not in any way scared of them , i just cant live with it if we lose . In fact i cant sleep the night before any Liverpool game , league of other and i cant go through that again . After we lost the C.L. Semi in May , it was a feeling of dejection , anger and frustration . Ive never ever felt like that losing to any other team . I completely despise them , their fans and their city . Gerrard makes me throw up at the very mention of his name and the reaction by their scum fans as to his ability is sickening . Yes i want to pile misery on them , beat them and wallow in the aftermath but i just cant feel comfortable knowing we could lose .

Sorry .

Rob, mate, something tells me you'll be fine! icon_lol.gif1064.gif

Anyway, I hate the fecking scoucers, and can't believe yet another year comes along where we face them in a cup competition. I would hate to lose our home record against English teams in all competitions against this bunch of hypocritical bar stewards!

bring on Scoucers by the score!!!

A good test of Grant to prove his worth. Neither team will play with full strength, but neither want to lose this one. It should be an interesting game and we should have more depth than them. If we want to treated as a serious team, we got the beat them at home, there is no excuse for losing icon_wink.gif

A good test of Grant to prove his worth. Neither team will play with full strength, but neither want to lose this one. It should be an interesting game and we should have more depth than them. If we want to treated as a serious team, we got the beat them at home, there is no excuse for losing icon_wink.gif

Dont see either side playing an under strength team , theres WAY TOO MUCH bad feeling on Benitez's part , and both of us hate each other equally . It's too big a game , ok its the Carling cup and only the Quarters but past history suggests neither will want to have to put up with losing .

Dont see either side playing an under strength team , theres WAY TOO MUCH bad feeling on Benitez's part , and both of us hate each other equally . It's too big a game , ok its the Carling cup and only the Quarters but past history suggests neither will want to have to put up with losing .

You are right clubhappy.

This game does mean a lot,especially to us supporters.....

....because of the constant sh*te that we have had to put up with from them.

The feeling towards them and their rag-tag-street-gang support is the lowest it has ever been.

I can't see Grant not wanting to get his first trophy under his belt and Benitez may well needing that trophy to fill his cabinet at the season end too!

So it should be full strength sides at it hammer and tongs. icon_cool.gif

Can't abide Liverpool and their damn history rants so I will enjoy this match no end and crossing my fingers that as its not the CL there is no hoodoo over us.

I dont think Benitez actually had bad feeling towards chelsea, I think he had bad feelings towards Jose and now he's gone i think it is just a footballing rivalry in the proper sense. Doesnt mean us fans cant hate each other though.

As my first post on the revamped site I have chosen an extremely profound, meaningful post

F*ck off Liverpool!!!!!!

That is all scarf.gif

Now come on show some respect please!

What about their wonderful h i s t o r y ?

I think the poster is right about Rafa - he could not stand Jose and the feeling was mutual so now the rivalry is more the fans and the managerial hatred has disappeared so in that respect it's changed.

icon_rolleyes.gif