Wigan away - those that went

Barn

How was it, there was quite a lot of people trying to push fans to go to this game, a few mates went and said they had a really good day, except the one that didn't make it to the game. Booze playing a part in that story but I've only got stetchy details so far.

So was it a good crowd up there?

Yeah Barn it was a great day!

We must have had over 4,000 up there,and the atmosphere in the first half was fantastic,in the second half it died a little (so did the game).

I've been to 5 of our league aways so far this season and our support has been 1st class!

I had to drive and had a 8:30am pick-up at Staines Station and straight on up north.

My mates got really blinding drunk and I had to stay sober icon_sad.gif

But it was a day to remember!

WE DONT NEED ANOTHER HERO.......

WE GOT TONY CASCARINO icon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gificon_lol.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_UZbm_CII0

I was at JJB on Staurday and I have to say that the atmosphere was very, very good and the lads make me and my wife very proud to be Chelsea. BTW, the Wigan fans at East stand were really funny, celebrating themselves at the end of first half after the poor appearance of their team. Can someone tell me the name of the song they sung for more than 15 minutes? I have heared this chant only at England matches so far.

Ha, that was me in that video link. What a drunkard!!

Thought the atmosphere we created was very good but if i'm honest i don't think it beat the United away atmosphere. Still, it was good to see a mix of old and young Chelsea fans.

Munichblue that song they were drumming to is the great escape, which is probably why you've only heard it in England icon_wink.gif

Archived