f*****g talksport

dkw
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

used to listen all the time but stopped becayse they were so anti chelsea and pro dippers. been listening lately and they seem to have calmed down a bit. but ive just heard there advert for the chelsea v sunderland game there covering on saturday. they aired two quick clips "and didier drogba has sensationally been sent off" and " chelsea were lucky there, that could have been disastrous". compared to the when the dippers play and they have "GERRARD!!" "TORRES!" etc. never listening again. tossers.

I used to listen to TalkSh*te quite a bit too, but it's really crap now.

You've got Alan Brazil waffling drivel early on, followed by Jon Gaunt, a man so f*ckin' ignorant he deserves to die a slow drawn out painful death - and soon. Why do people call in to his show??? If you don't agree with the bloke he cuts your call off, then slags you down while you can't reply - I'm amazed nobody's jumped the c*nt as he's left the studio. I haven't listened to his show for ages now, as I was running out of radios to smash to bits beatdown.gif

Hawskbee & Jacobs are absolute garbage, they should be presenting a kiddies show with the amount of childish giggling they do, not a sports programme.

Then we come to Drive, the only show I sometimes listen to. Ian Wright is OK (sometimes), but Adrian Durham talks such crap that I think he's competing with Mike Parry for 'biggest wind-up of the week'. Durham & Parry can't possibly believe what the utter sh*te they spout, I don't think anyone's that stupid, so it's got to be a wind-up! The only time I've ever agreed with Durham was when he slagged off Carjacker for turning his back on England. But then he immediately let himself down by totally losing his bottle when the ugly scouse tosser phoned in and started whining. Luckily, Parry is normally partnered by Andy Townsend who I refuse to listen to on account of he's a total c*nt, and so I'm spared Parry's bullsh*t.

As if that lot ain't bad enough, their football coverage is an absolute joke. It's like listening to Radio Dipper, they're so biased I'm amazed anyone other than scousers listen anymore......what a bunch of w*nkers. w**k2.gif

Jon Gaunt, a man so f*ckin' ignorant he deserves to die a slow drawn out painful death - and soon. Why do people call in to his show??? If you don't agree with the bloke he cuts your call off, then slags you down while you can't reply - I'm amazed nobody's jumped the c*nt as he's left the studio. I haven't listened to his show for ages now, as I was running out of radios to smash to bits beatdown.gif

Hawskbee & Jacobs are absolute garbage, they should be presenting a kiddies show with the amount of childish giggling they do, not a sports programme.

As if that lot ain't bad enough, their football coverage is an absolute joke. It's like listening to Radio Dipper, they're so biased I'm amazed anyone other than scousers listen anymore......what a bunch of w*nkers. w**k2.gif

Good shout bluebeard!

Jon Gaunt is such a self obsessed,horrible bloke......I wont ever tune in and listen to his show.

He wound me up so much once,I could have gone over there with a cricket bat

He is really f**king awfull

H&J's show is a complete and utter farce!

How have they stayed in at that prime 1pm-4pm slot for so long is a mystery.

Maybe there humour is far too advance for me but I just dont get it!!!

Talking over each other,telling the same jokes every week,giggling throughout the show.

Whats that all about??

And as for the Match-day commentary........Its a f**king shambles!!

Their commentators are sh*t,just plain f**king sh*t!!

And please can anyone remember that shoddy World Cup song they made??

The song they played every half hour for 3 months!

I had to turn the f**ker off during the World Cup in Japan.