Now on a migrated server, any problems CLICK HERE

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Iceman

Hedwiges Maduro

the idea of a player like maka (which I don't believe maduro is) with essien in midfield for the long term fills me with dread.

if we didn't have essien though, or were talking about a replacement for maka away from the context of our squad, IMO you can't look past mascherano.

I thought Mikel was supposed to be our replacement for Maka.

Not as long as he makes stupid tackles.

Besides I would rather see him as a replacement for Lamps as I would prefer to see Mikel further up the pitch.

the idea of a player like maka (which I don't believe maduro is) with essien in midfield for the long term fills me with dread.

if we didn't have essien though, or were talking about a replacement for maka away from the context of our squad, IMO you can't look past mascherano.

Mascherano has been great for scousers. By the way he's still on loan and they'll have to pay a rather large fee to sign him permanently or run the risk losing him to another club.

I don't like him, his name is too close to my name.

Hedges, Hedwiges...doesn't work for me.

So, you are saying you don't want someone with your name playing for Chelsea?? It could be a dream coming to fruition, mate. icon_wink.gif

Guest Brian M

So, you are saying you don't want someone with your name playing for Chelsea?? It could be a dream coming to fruition, mate. icon_wink.gif

I'd sure make buying a Chelsea shirt with his name on the back that much more fun!

I'd sure make buying a Chelsea shirt with his name on the back that much more fun!

Haha, didn't account for that. In that case...bring him on! I can be one of four supporters who get his shirt (mom, dad, girlfriend, me)